JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1700974533779.png

A square marked "gun violence"? Boo!
Well let me tell you about my Black Friday which started off with a bang, some sirens and more bangs. We were visiting relatives in Salem and some jack@ss started popping off rounds a few blocks from us Friday morning. The police came and killed him.

After a brief stop at Costco, my wife wanted to visit the Woodburn Factory Stores. We were stuck on the freeway off ramp for 15 minutes without moving, so I canceled that stop. Cars were backed up for 2 miles!

I took her to another outlet and then home.

Last Edited:
I never even considered that the, "> 10 Rnd. Magot Ban" included rimfire. o_O
As soon as I hit the buy button, at Classic Firearms, a message popped up that said "We can't ship this to Washington State". :(

Oh well, saved me another $200.00. ;)
They make the same kit's with 10rnd mags. Identical to the 25rnd mags. IOW, modifiable. 🤭

I made it through Black Friday without spending a dime, but had to hit up the harbor freight ammo can deal today... and somehow, somewhere between here and there... I ended up with a new daisy buck 105. $19.98 was too good to pass up, although... the baby granddaughter won't be turning 4 until next year so It'll have to sit in the closet until Christmas 2024.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot I bought a cyber monday deal electric Jeep 4x4... in pink... full working light bar... for her Christmas today instead.😁
Her Mamma and Pops are gonna be pissed.... 🤣🤣

Last Edited:
Well let me tell you about my Black Friday which started off with a bang, some sirens and more bangs. We were visiting relatives in Salem and some jack@ss started popping off rounds a few blocks from us Friday morning. The police came and killed him.

After a brief stop at Costco, my wife wanted to visit the Woodburn Factory Stores. We were stuck on the freeway off ramp for 15 minutes without moving, so I canceled that stop. Cars were backed up for 2 miles!

Welcome to Little Portland (AKA Salem).

Occasionally we visit the grocery outlet on the Westside in Salem. The amount of junkies hanging out over there is crazy.

Last Edited:
Oh yeah. Almost forgot I bought a cyber monday deal electric Jeep 4x4... in pink... full working light bar... for her Christmas today instead.😁
Her Mamma and Pops are gonna be pissed.... 🤣🤣
My daughter at 40+ still remembers when she wanted a Remote Controlled Barbi Car. :)
Our family room floor was covered with carpet samples, all different kinds and textures and a Barbi Car would be continueally getting stuck. So, I bought her a radio controled Tank. It would even climb up the play house slide I built her and she loved knocking down her little block buildings. The tank would crawl over almost anythiing. Carpet was no problem. ;)
My wife was a little aprehensive, but eventually even she gave it a try. :D

I work near the woodburn outlet mall and it's always stupid busy black Friday.

Is this the incident?

I dont do Black Friday, so I took my snowblower up to a friend's place about 35 miles north of me, as he loves working on small engines, & had volunteered to get it ready for winter for cost of parts. They have a BiMart in his town, so I took advantage of their $15.99/325 Federal AutoMatch (my Ruger Mk.IV loves it!) & picked up another 1300 to add to the stash.

I went all out, spent the money on a fantastic little 9mm pistol from this upstart company called Hi-Point. Gonna polish this turd up shortly and make it the shining point in my collection.

Well let me tell you about my Black Friday which started off with a bang, some sirens and more bangs. We were visiting relatives in Salem and some jack@ss started popping off rounds a few blocks from us Friday morning. The police came and killed him. . . .
They should publicize the heck out of how decisively police handled that incident, might disincline some folks from popping rounds skyward on 4th of July and New Years eve.

Looks like sales have already rolled into cyber Monday and I bought a BCG. Mostly because I've told myself for a long time I'd buy this particular one if it went south of $X and it did so... got my bluff called.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top