JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ain't no way I'm chasing a little white ball around all day and calling that fun, crept ifin had a rifle to chase said little white ball with! :D:p:D:p
I'm up in New Hampshire the rest of the week it makes you feel better! Cold it is I tells ya!:(

Ain't no way I'm chasing a little white ball around all day and calling that fun, crept ifin had a rifle to chase said little white ball with! :D:p:D:p
I'm up in New Hampshire the rest of the week it makes you feel better! Cold it is I tells ya!:(

Thanks, Popeye! Ahhhh, uk, uk, uk, uk, uk! (Always leave's 'em laffin')! ;)

Last Edited:
Break a Knee cap! No....really...I mean that!

You'll be rubbin' It in on one leg soon!!! :cool:

As long as I don't loose the third leg I'll be ok! :rolleyes::D

Be sure you keep your balls clean! No golfer likes another golfer with dirty balls!

You'll either turn into a tostada, or a chalupa under the AZ sun.... either way, with extra beans. :D

Sounds like a trip to Fun University.

You've hear of them right?

FU?

:p

As for the rest of ya I'll make sure I drink a lot of beer in the sun while its pouring rain on you! :D

Be sure you keep your balls clean! No golfer likes another golfer with dirty balls!

bill-murray-caddyshack-ball-washer.gif

Hang in there Sarge! Still keeping my thoughts and prayers heading your direction.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads