JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How you doing this week Sarge? Been a few days since the last update, hoping things are going better.

We just learned my father's cancer has returned, in the lymph nodes, but not in the bones (good news). He's waiting to see what course of action they'll be taking with him this time around. My uncle, his non-identical twin, has the same cancer and his returned at the same time.

Blessings and prayers for your father. May he beat this the second time around! Christ is Lord!

Amen!

Awful coincidence. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers - hoping for the best.

Blessings and prayers for your father. May he beat this the second time around! Christ is Lord!

Amen!

Thoughts and much prayers for your Dad and Uncle etrain16 ,cancer is a bubblegum, hope it gets beat down hard!

Appreciate that guys! :)

Not intending to derail Sarge's thread though...

How you doing this week Sarge? Been a few days since the last update, hoping things are going better.

We just learned my father's cancer has returned, in the lymph nodes, but not in the bones (good news). He's waiting to see what course of action they'll be taking with him this time around. My uncle, his non-identical twin, has the same cancer and his returned at the same time.
Sounds like genetics run strong I your family line... Keeping your dad and uncle in our prayers.

Well that just sucks, etrain! Prayers and best wishes out!

Hold on a sec, i thought you were" just" going to be G-Paw, now your telling us it's GG-Paw!!!!! Holly heck Batman, two generations of Grand Kids on the way at the same time, that's gotta hurt the brain a little! Let's get this cancer destroyed right quick and in a hurry like, you got a heck neck of a lot of Grand Fathering to look forward to! :D:):D:):D:)

Lost my Dad a good many years ago to the Big "C" and I miss him every day. He was one who smoked even though "They" called them Coffin Nails back in the 30s. He quit and then 15 years later the Doctor found Prostate Cancer. The Problem was they stopped looking before they found his Lower GI looked like a Lace Curtain. If they had just looked further he might still be around.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads