JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well YAHOO!!! And on the tenth day the poisons rested!
Felt genuinely good today! I was able to wander the house to build up a bit of strength, the last week my knees have wanted to fold on me. So, time to get some exercise before the next, HOORAY, the last heavy duty chemo! Thank you all for your continuing support, it helps so much during the worst of the sadness! I thank you for everything!

Last Edited:
You know that at this age and state you're good to wander around the neighborhood in a dressing robe yelling at kids.

Great exercise. No impact and you get to yell.

Use your strength for fun.

You know that at this age and state you're good to wander around the neighborhood in a dressing robe yelling at kids.

Great exercise. No impact and you get to yell.

Use your strength for fun.

LOL!!! .......(Aiming my M-1A) "YOU BRATS GET THE HECK OFF MY LAWN!" "YOU CAN'T HAVE MY FORD, EITHER!!!" "Go find your mom!" "You've visited grandpa long enough!"

Great news Sarge, prayer answered that the side effects be calmed and minimized. Prayer now moves more towards strengthening and preparation for the next round.

Prayers continue for you sir. I know there's a couple prayer groups keeping you in prayer as well. With your okay, I'll be sure to keep them updated.

Glory to god for each day and each step
of healing!!! Amen.

There you go, kid! This is the way it is done. Now kick it's @$$ while it is down and until it ceases to live.

Kill, kill, KILL! Never stop fighting until it is defunct, finished, DONE! Keep on keeping on! United under the banner of Christ our Lord! VICTORY THROUGH JESUS! IN HIS NAME, WE WILL WIN!

AMEN!

Felt genuinely good today! I was able to wander the house to build up a bit of strength, the last week my knees have wanted to fold on me. So, time to get some exercise before the next, HOORAY, the last heavy duty chemo! Thank you all for your continuing support, it helps so much during the worst of the sadness! I thank you for everything!
Hopefully, next year about this time you'll be chasing elk. Hang in there, Sarg. You're on the home stretch. You got this! We're keeping up those prayers. Hope you can feel it.

Activate the Omega 13!

Loved reading this Sarge! Keep fighting!

Steve,

Here's the plan:
  1. You keep up with the chemo plan that the oncologists have ordered.
  2. Get plenty of rest and regain the strength that the chemo has sapped from your body.
  3. Be of good spirits. God is on the throne and is taking care of you as you have "prayer warriors" petitioning the Almighty in Holy supplication.
  4. Jesus is interceding for you. He is the greatest power in the universe and He loves you.
  5. Your mind is very powerful. You have the will to overcome it all as God has provided this for you.
You are, indeed, loved by many. This is a powerful force that is also provided for by The Creator. You are His and ours.

Praise our Beneficent Creator, the Lord, our God, and Jesus, His Holy Son.

Amen.

Steve,

Here's the plan:
  1. You keep up with the chemo plan that the oncologists have ordered.
  2. Get plenty of rest and regain the strength that the chemo has sapped from your body.
  3. Be of good spirits. God is on the throne and is taking care of you as you have "prayer warriors" petitioning the Almighty in Holy supplication.
  4. Jesus is interceding for you. He is the greatest power in the universe and He loves you.
  5. Your mind is very powerful. You have the will to overcome it all as God has provided this for you.
You are, indeed, loved by many. This is a powerful force that is also provided for by The Creator. You are His and ours.

Praise our Beneficent Creator, the Lord, our God, and Jesus, His Holy Son.

Amen.
Standing in confirmation of this fact and prayer. May Father fill you to overflowing with the Holy Spirit. By the power, blood and name of the Holy Lamb Jesus Christ, Amen.

How you doing this week Sarge? Been a few days since the last update, hoping things are going better.

We just learned my father's cancer has returned, in the lymph nodes, but not in the bones (good news). He's waiting to see what course of action they'll be taking with him this time around. My uncle, his non-identical twin, has the same cancer and his returned at the same time.

How you doing this week Sarge? Been a few days since the last update, hoping things are going better.

We just learned my father's cancer has returned, in the lymph nodes, but not in the bones (good news). He's waiting to see what course of action they'll be taking with him this time around. My uncle, his non-identical twin, has the same cancer and his returned at the same time.

Awful coincidence. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers - hoping for the best.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top