JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We're putting on our "prayer trousers" (the ones with the extra padding in the knees) to keep the prayers headed your way and to God's ears. We need to "keep on keeping on" to assure the victory against satan's arrows.

Bless you, Steve!

Good seeing you yesterday sir. Saddened to hear your paying a price for it today. Just the enemy trying to steal the glory. Father has His healing hand upon you, as evidence by the progression of your healing. Glory be to the Father!

Stay strong, try to get some rest, let you body have a chance to recover a bit. Continued prayer for you brother...

Boy, those chemo meds are kicking that CA's azz! I can tell because they are kicking my skinny azz as well! Whoa! I guess I over did going out yesterday and so much the worse today! But.....keep on smiling, stiff upper lip and all that! I hope all my friends and supporters on this site have a terrific Sunday! :)

A little diversion for you. My Sunday:
I spent the day laying down about 10 yards of gravel on our common driveway with our neighbor. They provide the materials and equipment and I do the work. I was a heavy equipment operator once upon a time, and still remember how to get on a tractor without falling off. :rolleyes: I'm driving a little Kubota 4X4 that has all the attachments including a good little back hoe, scraper blade, tiller and a bush hog type mower, almost forgot the loader without which it wouldn't get near so much done.
We have a half mile drive that no one else maintains and someone has to do it.
I'm scrambling to get it done before the rains really set in. AND - - - - -
Tuesday my wife is going in for some elective surgery yeah I know its Halloween, but it's not a national time off from work type holiday, so the surgeon and the hospital are running as usual. We expect a couple weeks recuperation , and guess who is going to be step n fetch it along with chief cook and bottle washer and bed pan taker outer, you get the picture! :eek: Did I mention I don't cook, never learned.
Thankfully she is a very good cook and has planned for the situation and cooked and frozen a bunch of meals till she can resume chef duty. Heal quick honey! LOL

So needless to say I'm not going to get much more time on the driveway, I just hope I've done enough already to keep it from washing out, or turning into a slushy mud pit when the rains set in.
So now you know that I'm not getting any shooting done, Work work, work is all I do, except when I'm on this silly compuker. LOL
G'night all, :s0004:
Gabby
PS Feel better Steve that's an order! :)

Thanks guys, and Gabby I hope that your wife comes through the surgery with flying colors! Blessings on her gastrointestinal circuit! :D

Thanks guys, and Gabby I hope that your wife comes through the surgery with flying colors! Blessings on her gastrointestinal circuit! :D

Well I hope my diversion tactic was helpful, any thing to take your mind off things for a few minutes.
How did you know it was GI? Sort of.
Thanks for the well wishes, and I hope you are feeling better today. :D
Gabby

Well I hope my diversion tactic was helpful, any thing to take your mind off things for a few minutes.
How did you know it was GI? Sort of.
Thanks for the well wishes, and I hope you are feeling better today. :D
Gabby

LOL!!! The GI reference was about your admission that you can't cook! Poor gal! :p

I'm happy to hear that Sarge! I'll keep the prayers coming while I'm in AZ for the next six days laying in the sun and playing golf. ;):D

Sounds like a trip to Fun University.

You've hear of them right?

FU?

:p

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA