JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ain't no way I'm chasing a little white ball around all day and calling that fun, crept ifin had a rifle to chase said little white ball with! :D:p:D:p
I'm up in New Hampshire the rest of the week it makes you feel better! Cold it is I tells ya!:(

Ain't no way I'm chasing a little white ball around all day and calling that fun, crept ifin had a rifle to chase said little white ball with! :D:p:D:p
I'm up in New Hampshire the rest of the week it makes you feel better! Cold it is I tells ya!:(

Thanks, Popeye! Ahhhh, uk, uk, uk, uk, uk! (Always leave's 'em laffin')! ;)

Last Edited:
Break a Knee cap! No....really...I mean that!

You'll be rubbin' It in on one leg soon!!! :cool:

As long as I don't loose the third leg I'll be ok! :rolleyes::D

Be sure you keep your balls clean! No golfer likes another golfer with dirty balls!

You'll either turn into a tostada, or a chalupa under the AZ sun.... either way, with extra beans. :D

Sounds like a trip to Fun University.

You've hear of them right?

FU?

:p

As for the rest of ya I'll make sure I drink a lot of beer in the sun while its pouring rain on you! :D

Be sure you keep your balls clean! No golfer likes another golfer with dirty balls!

bill-murray-caddyshack-ball-washer.gif

Hang in there Sarge! Still keeping my thoughts and prayers heading your direction.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top