JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sarge, Father God has His hands all over this, He will be victorious, you will be restored and you'll have a powerful testimony and witness for His grace, compassion and healing!

Glory to Father God for the healing and restoration, for the renewal and for the gift of resurrection as we celebrate the defeat of death this resurrection weekend.

Praise be to God! Amen....
Prayers affirmed! Praise be to the Lord God Almighty!

Well, the Oncologist says that the tumors are very shrunken but they can't tell if all the cancer cells are gone due to a lot of scarring at the site!
So far so good, :) and in three months I'll repeat the CT scan and we' see what's up then.

Praise the Lord God Jehovah! His will be done and His name exalted above all others!

Pray to Jesus, our God without ceasing! Hallelujah, he arose and claimed victory against death, hell and the grave!

Amen!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BEAT IT

latest?cb=20111010234637.png

Well, the Oncologist says that the tumors are very shrunken but they can't tell if all the cancer cells are gone due to a lot of scarring at the site!
So far so good, :) and in three months I'll repeat the CT scan and we' see what's up then.
Awesome news!!!

All the Praise, Honor and Glory to Father God for His mighty and healing hand being upon you Sarge, the enemy is defeated by the Blood and Name of Jesus!!!

Amen...

Awesome news!!!

All the Praise, Honor and Glory to Father God for His mighty and healing hand being upon you Sarge, the enemy is defeated by the Blood and Name of Jesus!!!

Amen...

Affirmed forevermore! Praise be to Jesus, our God incarnate (Emmanuel) Our Creator and Great Physician!

Last Edited:
Yessir! The gift of prayer to our Lord is surely a blessing meant to be used in times of great need, and with the power of this outstanding community, Great things can happen when we use that powerful gift! Praise be to God, Amen!!!

Yessir! The gift of prayer to our Lord is surely a blessing meant to be used in times of great need, and with the power of this outstanding community, Great things can happen when we use that powerful gift! Praise be to God, Amen!!!

There is a God, He is alive! In Him, we live, and we survive! From dust our God created man. He is our God, the great I AM!

Praise be to Him, and Him alone!

Great News Sarge!

You may have to change the thread title,...
I know few things would make us happier 'round here!

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top