JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, more Dr. conferences. Not so good, the CA has been knocked down good but other things are going on.
I have received innumerable offers to take me shooting since this nightmare began, one yesterday. You guys are getting insistent!
The fact is, I may never go shooting again. The docs say I have emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, aortic atherosclerosis, etc. A walk to the kitchen leaves me winded and a ride in the car leaves me exhausted. All the while I've been trying build up my strength since the end of treatment. Last weekend my son asked, "when are we going to the range, dad?" ......."I don't know, son."

A goal to strive for Steve!
Walk to the kitchen as often as you can every day, soon you will get there in record time.
If you can get an air-soft pistol and have someone set you up a big box full of rags or crumpled up newspaper and stick some targets on it to give you something to do besides sitting there staring at the tube at least you'll keep your eye in.
They aren't real expensive.
Just don't give up!
DR Gabby

Last Edited:
It's always good to have the equipment to be able to practice indoors. I'm an air soft fan as well. Works sight alignment and to a lesser degree, trigger control.

I have a couple and can say they keep my targeting skills up to requirements.

Sweet Jesus take care of my brother! He needs your healing hand. I pray to The Great Physician to care of him and heal him.

In the name of The Great Jehovah. Jesus, the Holy Christ Almighty!

Amen.

You are in my thoughts and hope you get better. The strain of pneumonia running around is not to be taken lightly. I had it in the first week of March, spent 5 days in the hospital and it almost killed me but thankfully I pulled through. It is no fun without all of the other stuff you have been going through but hopefully you will beat this one too. You have a lot of people pulling for you so hang in there and get better. Hope this is the last of the bad stuff you have to endure and then onto enjoying life again.

Old Scratch has lost the battle for control of you body and spirit Sarg, this is his last pitch, trying to get even, kick his azz!
I pray on bended knee, Lord, our mighty father and great saviour, place your healing hand upon my brother Steve's shoulder and let the healing powers of your spirit flow through out his battered body, drive this sickness from him, restore him to health, and drive out this infernal spirit once and for all! In the name of Christ the holy son, I pray! Amen

Rise up my friend, gather your strength, fight, heal, win, and live! I invoke the name and power of our heavenly father on your behalf, the mighty solders of God stand at your side my brother, we will never stop praying for you!

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR