JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I hope he is well. He has a few posts on other threads within the last 2 weeks. I can relate to his situation a little better after my recent experiences. It is now 4 weeks to the day that I almost died of a particularly virulent strain of viral pneumonia. It was no fun although I think what Sarge went through is worse than what I had to put up with. With the help of all the good doctors, nurses and the good Lord I am home and at 90% of what I was before my hospitalization.

I just finished recovering from a six-day long "pinched nerve" situation in my lower back. I was dining at "Chez Ibuprofen" much of the time. (I even resorted to using the chairlift at church to get up and down the stairs).

I have since recovered and have come to understand how fragile this human vessel really is.

Bless you, Sarge and keep fighting while we keep praying.

I hope he is well. He has a few posts on other threads within the last 2 weeks. I can relate to his situation a little better after my recent experiences. It is now 4 weeks to the day that I almost died of a particularly virulent strain of viral pneumonia. It was no fun although I think what Sarge went through is worse than what I had to put up with. With the help of all the good doctors, nurses and the good Lord I am home and at 90% of what I was before my hospitalization.
Hey G. Gringo I hope you are back on your feet again, I know what it's like to live thru a near death experience too.
I think of myself as just 6 years old!
Ruptured Aneurism of the Aorta.
So now I know why it's been a while since we talked on the BP thread.
Get well soon,
Gabby

Thank you all for your loyalty, prayers and good wishes!
Yesterday I went in for a CT scan to determine the state of the tumors! I'm hoping that they are goners! ;)
I will find out the results on Monday and will share the news with you good folks! Steve

Your extended family here is undoubtedly going to on the edge of their seats waiting for your news on Monday. More prayers headed your way. Have a blessed Easter with your family!!

Sarge, Father God has His hands all over this, He will be victorious, you will be restored and you'll have a powerful testimony and witness for His grace, compassion and healing!

Glory to Father God for the healing and restoration, for the renewal and for the gift of resurrection as we celebrate the defeat of death this resurrection weekend.

Praise be to God! Amen....

Well, thats great news Sarg. We will be praying for the good news monday, cancer is beaten down and finished! Glory to God for his healing touch upon you! Amen!
Rest easy, enjoy your holiday and family!
:D

Great to hear from you, Sarge. We worry when there is a prolonged silence from you. Praying for the prognosis you hope for on Monday. Just know that you are loved here, and everyone is hoping for the best for you. :s0116:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads