JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sarge your looking great sir, wonderful picture of you and the grand babies.

Father God has touched you
My friend, may He continue to be upon you and continue the healing and restoration. Blessings upon you, those grand babies and you entire family, in Jesus name. Amen...
Sarge your looking great sir, wonderful picture of you and the grand babies.

Father God has touched you
My friend, may He continue to be upon you and continue the healing and restoration. Blessings upon you, those grand babies and you entire family, in Jesus name. Amen...

Affirmed! May God hold you in the palm of his hand. (He already does).

Your time here is not over Sarg, you have much yet to do, and God has seen through his infinite wisdom to heal you so that you may continue your work, what ever his plan for you is! Our continued prayers for you, may God continue to hold you in his hand, and keep this evil from you! God Bless!

Well, more Dr. conferences. Not so good, the CA has been knocked down good but other things are going on.
I have received innumerable offers to take me shooting since this nightmare began, one yesterday. You guys are getting insistent!
The fact is, I may never go shooting again. The docs say I have emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, aortic atherosclerosis, etc. A walk to the kitchen leaves me winded and a ride in the car leaves me exhausted. All the while I've been trying build up my strength since the end of treatment. Last weekend my son asked, "when are we going to the range, dad?" ......."I don't know, son."

Hang in there Sarg, the worst is behind you, you just need to take it easy and let the body heal and sort its self out! You have been through hell, and now the healing must be given a chance! We will get some range time with ya when your up for it, don't give up on that! I know patience is the bizth, but ya gotta give it time! No worries, we can all wait as long as it takes to get you healthy!
Continuing daily prayers Sarge! DO NOT GIVE UP, you got this!

Not giving up on you Sarge!! Nothing is too big for the Creator and so I will continue to bring you before Him and ask for healing. You've made some progress, let's see some more!

Sarge, stay strong, know that Father is in charge and these too will be defeated!

Prayers continue for you and the family, for strength, tranquility and healing. By the stripes of the Lamb, we are redeemed. By the hand of the Great Physician we are healed. May God hand be upon you and the family and fill y'all
to overflowing with the Holy Spirit.

In Jesus Holy name, Amen...

Sarge, stay strong, know that Father is in charge and these too will be defeated!

Prayers continue for you and the family, for strength, tranquility and healing. By the stripes of the Lamb, we are redeemed. By the hand of the Great Physician we are healed. May God hand be upon you and the family and fill y'all
to overflowing with the Holy Spirit.

In Jesus Holy name, Amen...

Affirmed in the name of the Lord God, Jesus the Christ everlasting!

Amen.

More prayers headed your way for you and your family. Remember one of your wishes was to see the twins born, that is checked off the list, what is the next goal?? And "shoot" for that one....

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top