JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, the Oncologist says that the tumors are very shrunken but they can't tell if all the cancer cells are gone due to a lot of scarring at the site!
So far so good, :) and in three months I'll repeat the CT scan and we' see what's up then.
Awesome news!! Prayers are still coming your way.

Well, the Oncologist says that the tumors are very shrunken but they can't tell if all the cancer cells are gone due to a lot of scarring at the site!
So far so good, :) and in three months I'll repeat the CT scan and we' see what's up then.

:s0004::s0023::s0133::s0132::s0053::s0055::s0056::s0069::s0094::s0090:

THIS IS JUST THE GREATEST OF NEWS BROTHER!! You have been in my nightly prayer every night and will continue to be. It's great when the good guys win;)

Glad to see an update, and a positive one! I was thinking on this just this morning and realized I hadn't seen an update in a while, though prayers do continue. Good to see you around Sarge!

Thanks for all your support!!!

Having a bad time with allergies, post nasal drip! It runs down the back of my throat and hits my irritated gag reflex causing a lot of coughing! :(

"Having a bad time with allergies, post nasal drip! It runs down the back of my throat and hits my irritated gag reflex causing a lot of coughing! :("

If it is any consolation I have the exact same problem. It can be irritating but after all you have been through it is a minor thing. Hang in there, Sarge.

Image of me and the twin grandsons! Babys have KUNG FOO GRIP!

A7E45BC4-4D6F-437E-BD27-516CE277DA37.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top