JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
OK, I its a chemo day. Just as miserable, but a shorter duration due to my continued tingling and loss of feeling in my fingers! He wanted to cut the dosage down to prevent that! I didn't like the idea and said that if it killed tumors better I could handle it! He said it could become permanent damage and I changed my mind pretty darned quick! :) Really beat now! Chemo boy, OUT!!! :D

OK, I its a chemo day. Just as miserable, but a shorter duration due to my continued tingling and loss of feeling in my fingers! He wanted to cut the dosage down to prevent that! I didn't like the idea and said that if it killed tumors better I could handle it! He said it could become permanent damage and I changed my mind pretty darned quick! :) Really beat now! Chemo boy, OUT!!! :D

Sweet Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the Shepherds! Take it easy, kid. Don't let them kill the sensitivity in your hands!

Last Edited:
Sarge, prayers for the bad side effects to be minimized and to pass quickly. For the treatment to do it's job in destroying the tumors and bringing healing to you. For your continued strength and determination to beat this disease, and for Father God to receive all the praise and glory for your restoration and renewed good health.

In Jesus Holy name, Amen...

Sarge, prayers for the bad side effects to be minimized and to pass quickly. For the treatment to do it's job in destroying the tumors and bringing healing to you. For your continued strength and determination to beat this disease, and for Father God to receive all the praise and glory for your restoration and renewed good health.

In Jesus Holy name, Amen...

An affirmation of this prayer in Jesus' Holy name. (The one true God).

Amen.

Hang in there Sarg, you got this:) let the meds do what's needed and let God do the rest! Offering up prayers in the strongest way I know how, deal Lord my Father, my God, rest your healing hand upon our brother Steve's shoulder and take this cancer from his body! In his holy name I pray, Amen!

Hang in there Sarg, you got this:) let the meds do what's needed and let God do the rest! Offering up prayers in the strongest way I know how, deal Lord my Father, my God, rest your healing hand upon our brother Steve's shoulder and take this cancer from his body! In his holy name I pray, Amen!
Standing in agreement, in the gap... Amen...

I've had some nerve damage for various reasons and you have clearly had enough of a taste to want to stay clear. Personally I don't think it has any reason to be called pain other than it is an extremely unpleasant sensation that bears a slight semblance to pain but veers off into this crazy world of burning, buzzing and stabbing that can make one reflect on how much better simple 'pain' was.

Please carry our prayers with you and, though I don't know you, our Savior does and that is the strength and might that will carry you through this terrible time.
Mark and family

Holding you up, Sarge. There are many of us on each side of you. Put your arms across our shoulders and we'll keep you standing. You're one of us and we're brothers in arms and in Christ. A few days and things will get better again. It's easy for us to say hang in there, but we know your part isn't easy. But we also know you are a warrior, and that you'll keep on fighting. You will win against this thing.

I am praying that the Spirit is with you, holding your hand and whispering in your ear, easing your discomfort. God is love, and He does not abandon His children.

Holding you up, Sarge. There are many of us on each side of you. Put your arms across our shoulders and we'll keep you standing. You're one of us and we're brothers in arms and in Christ. A few days and things will get better again. It's easy for us to say hang in there, but we know your part isn't easy. But we also know you are a warrior, and that you'll keep on fighting. You will win against this thing.

I am praying that the Spirit is with you, holding your hand and whispering in your ear, easing your discomfort. God is love, and He does not abandon His children.

If God is with us, who can stand against us? Stay strong, Steve! You are, indeed, loved beyond comprehension!

Just popping in to say good Morning @Sgt Nambu & send you some Colorado sunshine. Thoughts, prayers and a gentle reminder to keep pushing fluids..... and congratulations on the impending great grand baby!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads