JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We are in the pocess of remodeling our 1st home and last week we had new appliances delivered and donated the old ones, I forgot to grab the prayer list off of the fridge, so last night I made a new one and you sir @Sgt Nambu were the inspiration for putting that list on the fridge and seeing it every time you pass it! Stay strong my friend!

Sorry for the silence, guys! I've barely been on the net last few days!
The pain is stronger than ever and it's lasting much longer than last time! It's a good thing I'm used to a certain level of pain in my day to day life! It's very debilitating at this level!
The Pompeii exhibit is close to its end at OMSI, and if I miss it I'm going to be biblical level pizzed off! I've already got son and grandson lined up as grunt wheelchair labor and a ride to and from, all I have to do is feel decent enough to go!

Again.....I feel deeply thankful and humble for your prayers, good wishes and support! Thank you all!

Sorry for the silence, guys! I've barely been on the net last few days!
The pain is stronger than ever and it's lasting much longer than last time! It's a good thing I'm used to a certain level of pain in my day to day life! It's very debilitating at this level!
The Pompeii exhibit is close to its end at OMSI, and if I miss it I'm going to be biblical level pizzed off! I've already got son and grandson lined up as grunt wheelchair labor and a ride to and from, all I have to do is feel decent enough to go!

Again.....I feel deeply thankful and humble for your prayers, good wishes and support! Thank you all!

We've never left your corner... and we always will be there!

Last Edited:
The pompadour was inspired by Pompeii. absolute fact

9ddb8a916fb3ec9b398e5fc3c20cc3e2.jpg

Steve, today is my 70th birthday. It was 10 years ago that I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. That was a blow. Under the best of circumstances life can never be the same, but God was good and the nerve sparing surgery was successful, and they found that my cancer was contained, so that I didn't have to do chemo. I thank God almighty for that. I don't know if I'd have the strength to live through it. I admire your courage and I'm proud to call you a friend.

I usually don't push my faith. I'm a Quaker, and our core belief is that God (in the form of the Holy Spirit) is with us at all times, through all things as a teacher, advisor, and comforter. I pray that the Holy Spirit is with you right now, with His hand on your shoulder, whispering encouragement in your ear. The founder of Quaker belief was at his lowest point and had given up on ever finding his way, when a voice came to him that said, "There is one, Christ Jesus, who can speak to thy condition." And from that point on he knew that God was with him. Know that God is also with you, and whenever you doubt or despair if you be still and listen, that voice will come to you too. You're in my prayers, Steve. When you're better I will take you to my range if you want, and we'll shoot that new revolver of yours. Hang in there my friend. God is watching over you.

Steve, today is my 70th birthday. It was 10 years ago that I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. That was a blow. Under the best of circumstances life can never be the same, but God was good and the nerve sparing surgery was successful, and they found that my cancer was contained, so that I didn't have to do chemo. I thank God almighty for that. I don't know if I'd have the strength to live through it. I admire your courage and I'm proud to call you a friend.

I usually don't push my faith. I'm a Quaker, and our core belief is that God (in the form of the Holy Spirit) is with us at all times, through all things as a teacher, advisor, and comforter. I pray that the Holy Spirit is with you right now, with His hand on your shoulder, whispering encouragement in your ear. The founder of Quaker belief was at his lowest point and had given up on ever finding his way, when a voice came to him that said, "There is one, Christ Jesus, who can speak to thy condition." And from that point on he knew that God was with him. Know that God is also with you, and whenever you doubt or despair if you be still and listen, that voice will come to you too. You're in my prayers, Steve. When you're better I will take you to my range if you want, and we'll shoot that new revolver of yours. Hang in there my friend. God is watching over you.
Confirmation of prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen....

And AGAIN I SAY AMEN!! I'd like to remind my Christian Brothers and Brothers in Arms, the Scripture says "Where two or three are gathered together in MY name there I shall be in the midst" SO! Our agreeing together on this is the same as being in one place and one time . IN JESUS NAME!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top