JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
All right, this is better! Two nights good sleep, IN A ROW? Oh, come on now!!!
Awakened feeling good, lasted all day! OooHaraahhhh!!!!:D

All right, this is better! Two nights good sleep, IN A ROW? Oh, come on now!!!
Awakened feeling good, lasted all day! OooHaraahhhh!!!!:D
This is awesome news Sarge. I realize you had several rough days, but the Lords healing is upon you. Prayers for strength, restful sleep, rapid recovery and continued healing and restoration.

Glory to Father for restful sleep, and better days...

Hallelujah....

Praise be to Dad, Abba Father!!!!

Can't wait until we can revise the title of this thread to something like, "I survived this one!" or something better than what I can come up with.

You've got a future worth fighting for, Steve. Took this pic today. This makes any fight worth it for me. Hoping to see her graduate high school.
KidsFall - 5.jpg

This is awesome news Sarge. I realize you had several rough days, but the Lords healing is upon you. Prayers for strength, restful sleep, rapid recovery and continued healing and restoration.

Glory to Father for restful sleep, and better days...

Hallelujah....

Praise be to Dad, Abba Father!!!!

Praise be to the Almighty God, the Father of humankind and the salvation of all! To Him, and only Him be the everlasting praise and glory! May this story be told throughout the ages and may He be glorified through your recovery!

Let he who has ears hear these psalms and words of praise, Amen!

Sarge: May God and his angels bear you up and the Chemotherapy achieve it's goal. Nammac, GOG and those of us that are petitioning the Almighty God In prayer are affirming each other's holy supplications.

God is with you today, and the enemy is on the run. Victory belongs to Him! God Is on the throne! Eternal praise and shouts of adoration belong to Him and Him alone.

Amen.

OK, Monday morning, I felt good all weekend. It was really nice, I go in for a CAT-Scan on Wednesday to determine if the tumors are shrinking. The doc's will re-evaluate what's up next.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads