JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, please believe me, I didn't start this thread so I can whine but the pain is just terrific! At times my whole body throbs at once and two Vicodin plus one morphine don't even scratch it. Good news is I can still eat. I've lost too much weight already!

Maybe you should take up golf to help with the pain.

A couple of old guys were golfing when one mentioned that he was going to go see Dr. Berg for a new set of dentures the next morning. His elderly buddy remarked that he, too, had gone to the very same dentist two years before.

"Is that so?" asked the first old guy. "Did he do a good job?"

The second oldster replied, "Well...I was on the golf course yesterday when a guy on the next fairway hooked a shot. The ball must have been going 180 mph when it slammed into my testicles."

The first old guy was confused and asked, "What the hell does that have to do with your dentures?!"

"It was the first time in two years my teeth didn't hurt."

Copied from Goofy Humor.

Echo the sentiments of my compadres, prayers that the side effects of treatment are minimized while the benefits are maximized.

The Lords blessing upon you brother, His healing power is coursing through your veins, restoring and healing. By the Blood of Christ... Amen...

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews