JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Heck, I broke both legs and I wasn't even cheerleading! :p :eek: :rolleyes: o_O Get more rest and prepare to fight the battle! We military men understand this, don't we?

Steve. This is a 'screw the enemy' as well as a "no condoms required" affair!

OK, Monday morning, I felt good all weekend. It was really nice, I go in for a CAT-Scan on Wednesday to determine if the tumors are shrinking. The doc's will re-evaluate what's up next.
I hope you rest well tonight and your CAT-scan goes smoothly tomorrow. Will slip another prayer in the prayer box for you. Keep fighting, you inspire many of us.

More excitement that I could do without!!! :rolleyes: After checking with the Oncology folks, we went and got our flu shots yesterday AM, before my CAT-Scan.
Started to take a nap in the afternoon but awakened with horrific chills!
About 5:00PM my temperature shot up to 101.4deg, and stayed up there until I fell asleep about 2:00AM. Trust me, no one is going to elect me as humanitarian of the year, today!!!:mad:

More excitement that I could do without!!! :rolleyes: After checking with the Oncology folks, we went and got our flu shots yesterday AM, before my CAT-Scan.
Started to take a nap in the afternoon but awakened with horrific chills!
About 5:00PM my temperature shot up to 101.4deg, and stayed up there until I fell asleep about 2:00AM. Trust me, no one is going to elect me as humanitarian of the year, today!!!:mad:
Understand taking a flu shot for protection, had the same thing happen to be several years back, swore them off...

I'll be diligent about hand washing and not touch any of my mucus membranes...

Prayer for quick recovery. Let us know how the CAT scan went. Stay strong brother, never let the enemy get the upper hand!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top