JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well OK! This is good, making the tumors sick! I can tell cause it's taking me along for the ride! AAACCCKKKK!!! ;)
Thanks for the supporting notes and prayers, guys!

Sarge, continued prayers and thoughts, realizing the treatments are powerful and abusive to ones system, may Fathers hand be upon you this very day, providing healing, using this treatment to destroy this horrid disease, my He calm your system as He calmed the waters.

Prayers for the side effects to be minimized by His gracious hand. May you and Mrs. Sarge receive an infilling of the Holy Spirit, bringing renewed strength, peace, and serenity as you both do battle against the beast... In Jesus Holy Name... Amen...

Sarge, continued prayers and thoughts, realizing the treatments are powerful and abusive to ones system, may Fathers hand be upon you this very day, providing healing, using this treatment to destroy this horrid disease, my He calm your system as He calmed the waters.

Prayers for the side effects to be minimized by His gracious hand. May you and Mrs. Sarge receive an infilling of the Holy Spirit, bringing renewed strength, peace, and serenity as you both do battle against the beast... In Jesus Holy Name... Amen...

May God Hear this humble, yet holy supplication and may He give you peace and strength. We shall go into battle on your behalf and prevail against Satan and his afflictions In Jesus' holy name. I affirm and support this prayer.

Jesus is God!

Guys, please believe me, you are all taking a lot of the pain away! You may not feel it but you lift my pain like a cloud, with your prayers and well wishes. Thank you and bless you all!
The best day of my life was when Sarge said to me "I am your Father".

not really a true story but hey

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews