JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am willing to take some of the pain for you! Who else is willing to help with the burden?

Wouldn't that be something if we could actually do that? Imagine what this world might be like if we could actually help bear the pain of others by taking on some ourselves.

Guys, please believe me, you are all taking a lot of the pain away! You may not feel it but you lift my pain like a cloud, with your prayers and well wishes. Thank you and bless you all!

You're doing great Sarge! My thoughts are with you this morning as you head into round 2. Eye of the tiger buddy.You can do this.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

I'm gonna rip that tigers eye right OUT!!! And, stick my.......er...wait.......I like tigers!!!
Maybe I'll just give him a pet and a snack and build up some Karma! ;)

Guys, please believe me, you are all taking a lot of the pain away! You may not feel it but you lift my pain like a cloud, with your prayers and well wishes. Thank you and bless you all!
You understand what we are doing! Thank you for sharing with us. We are the ones who are blessed. I stand on behalf of my brother as an intercessor to The Almighty God, this was graced upon me by Jesus Christ being all mankind's intercessor to Our Heavenly Father, I now stand before Our Father on behalf of my friend and brother to help carry the pain away from him which is only possible by the Power and Grace of the One True God! "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God!" Amen! Romans 12:1,2

SGT.
New to the Northwest Forum, I will be sending prayers your way each day. And keep up the good fight! God has worked a many a Miracle! I have personally seen three Big Miracles in my immediate family against the C word over the past 10 years! In all three cases the prognosis was not one of hopefulness. But I still have all three of them with me and they are in remission at the present time.
God Bless and Keep Fighting! Once again Prayers your way~

Wouldn't that be something if we could actually do that? Imagine what this world might be like if we could actually help bear the pain of others by taking on some ourselves.

Jesus took our sins upon Him and His Father (God) couldn't look down upon Him as He died upon the Cross.

As my wife Mary slowly died, I wished that I could have taken her pain from her body. Today, I wish that I could take your pain for you. We service former service members understand what hurting for our fellow brothers-in-arms is. This is how we automatically respond to our brothers and sisters in need and pain.

It is our way.

Last Edited:
You understand what we are doing! Thank you for sharing with us. We are the ones who are blessed. I stand on behalf of my brother as an intercessor to The Almighty God, this was graced upon me by Jesus Christ being all mankind's intercessor to Our Heavenly Father, I now stand before Our Father on behalf of my friend and brother to help carry the pain away from him which is only possible by the Power and Grace of the One True God! "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God!" Amen! Romans 12:1,2

I affirm this prayer in the name of the one and only true God of all!

AMEN!

Standing in agreement and confirmation of prayer. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen...

The thing is that the pantywaisted, tenderfoot, sissy lala pants, and candy arsed people will never understand is this!
1B611E28-ED2D-46AC-822E-EEA5DEA873F8.jpeg
And this...

44702E76-46D8-48CD-8444-3E747889FB61.jpeg
Is why we do what we do! I am my brothers keeper and I will never forsake them!

You beat me to the punch! And punch is a perfect word, I feel like I got my lights punched out by a 25 year old George Forman, my ears gnawed on by Iron Mike Tyson and stung like a bee by Mohammad Ali! It's not the poisons, it's the process! It just beats my old body to peices! Ugh, they give me a but load of anabolic steroids the evening before and again in the morning and you may as well try to sleep on Chrystal meth! Couldn't even nap this afternoon! I've got an ace in the hole at night though! They also give me a sleeping pill that will work guaranteed! :) I'm about two hours out from that baby! For now the wife has fixed me really special dinner of Jambalaya, French bread to dunk and a nice fruit salad!
The chemo drugs won't really take effect for about three days, so a bit of a reprieve there. I'd hate to go straight in to that! :(

You beat me to the punch! And punch is a perfect word, I feel like I got my lights punched out by a 25 year old George Forman, my ears gnawed on by Iron Mike Tyson and stung like a bee by Mohammad Ali! It's not the poisons, it's the process! It just beats my old body to peices! Ugh, they give me a but load of anabolic steroids the evening before and again in the morning and you may as well try to sleep on Chrystal meth! Couldn't even nap this afternoon! I've got an ace in the hole at night though! They also give me a sleeping pill that will work guaranteed! :) I'm about two hours out from that baby! For now the wife has fixed me really special dinner of Jambalaya, French bread to dunk and a nice fruit salad!
The chemo drugs won't really take effect for about three days, so a bit of a reprieve there. I'd hate to go straight in to that! :(

Sleep well Sarge, I hope that pill gives you some good rest.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads