JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I haven't always been able to buy it cheap, I have definitely stacked it deep. Why the heck would I rely on Wallyworld or such for my defense?

I wish that Walmart would stop selling Meth and Heroin so the drug epidemic would finally be over.

Oh wait, criminals don't get there "stuff" legally so that wouldn't help anywho......
By allowing the vagrant camps in their parking lots, they're essentially facilitating drug trafficking... so there is that.

I hope to see an end to the walmart plague once and for all.

The more we see this sort of thing the more we need to be sure we're supporting businesses which support our rights, even if they're not firearm-related.

Pay close attention folks, this is exactly how the Second Amendment gets strangled to death. First make interstate sales of ammo via the internet or other means illegal. Then ratchet the pressure up on big box stores so they drop firearms sales as well as ammo sales. Already see this happening...

Then the only choice will be small gun shops or regional retailers like Sportsman's... Once they regulate the small retailers and local gun shops, it'll be simple to turn off the supply, either by imposing requirements that are impossible to comply with or taxation to make ammo unobtainable due to it's cost...

Don't think it's not coming, look at the taxes on cigarettes and liquor... Its coming baby, it's coming.... Be prepared....

It's already happening, Look at both Cali and Wa. states, Cali now requires a BGC on ammo, in addition to regulation set to strangle small independent stores. No more out of state ammo purchases, no more on line purchases, and no more big box stores selling ammo. In addition, they have ramped up the "LIST" of verboten handguns, and required all semi autos to be registered, So Grand Pop's M-1 or his Rem Mod 8 are now an "Assault Weapon" in the eyes of the law, and thus a felony to be in possession of an unregistered one!
Wa. State has gone full semi auto stupid with it's draconian laws, and it's taxes against and owners and gun shops, forcing shops out of King County, and severely limited your rights to purchase or own many types of firearms! Semi autos no require registration in addition to a lengthy and convoluted BGC, and all of this is designed to do exactly what? Stop criminals from doing crimes? Hardly!

WTF is "short-barreled rifle" ammunition?
Are they going to stop the sale of 308 just because there are mags > 5 capacity? After 22, wouldn't this be their top seller?

If they actually carried decent .308 and decent prices, I would buy up every last round I could get my hands on!
if they close it out, i'm all over it!:s0155:
It's for the kiddies, ya know!

WTF is "short-barreled rifle" ammunition?

I was wondering where the came up with that terminology too. The last I checked, the .223 I run in my SBR AR runs just fine in my standard Mini-14. ;)

As Walfart, to hell with them. (I never shop there, though my wife does fairly regularly.)

While I haven't always been able to buy it cheap, I have definitely stacked it deep. Why the heck would I rely on Wallyworld or such for my defense?
Guns and ammo has not been a significant portion of their sales figures for quite a long time. These days that segment of their merchandise is considered a suitable sacrificial lamb for corporate virtue signaling. If they were selling guns and ammo olike crazy, they wouldn't even consider such a Dick's move.
So basically they are just pandering to their pacifist leftists consumer base.

I was wondering where the came up with that terminology too. The last I checked, the .223 I run in my SBR AR runs just fine in my standard Mini-14. ;)

As Walfart, to hell with them. (I never shop there, though my wife does fairly regularly.)

Interesting, too, since I don't recall any SBR's in any of these shootings.

It's funny that Lefties don't shop at WalMart due to their paying "below living wages" and now the right won't shop there because of their anti-gun policies. Good luck with that Walmart Senior Management Team... Stellar decision making there...

True that. The closest I can think was the recent nutter that used an AR pistol with a brace, but that isn't legally an SBR.

Not only that, but NFA items in general are almost never used in crimes. There was an AC556 used in the shooting of two FBI agents decades ago (North Hollywood?), and outside of that I think only one other, and the crime was comitted by a crooked cop to kill an informant. He used a 380 MAC. How he managed to hit the informant is beyond me.

But there is still AssHats out there doing the whole "it's my open carry right" quoting some statue that says they can just to get attention better yet video it and put it on YouTube. Why not as a white guy, dress in blackface and go into Compton CA to Soul Food Renaissance restaurant in the middle of town and claim it's your right protected by freedom of speech. Sure one can DO IT but is it really a good idea, morally, ethically and flat our common sense?

Because Instafamous

....the natural outgrowth of silly programs like American Idol and The Bachelorette.

I think the only time I've even *considered* buying ammo at Walmart was when there was no .22lr anywhere.

I was buying cheapo 9mm steel case target ammo there for $7.60/box. It was convenient enough and cheap enough that I stopped reloading 9mm.

Hopefully this will help drive business to LGS's across the US!!

I like the people at the LGS's here, but their ammo is too expensive. I'll be going online or back to reloading.

Apparently I'm allergic. :cool:

To Tide Pods? Gagging and puking were your symptoms??? I get that when I think of my ex!!!

But there is still AssHats out there doing the whole "it's my open carry right" quoting some statue that says they can just to get attention better yet video it and put it on YouTube. Why not as a white guy, dress in blackface and go into Compton CA to Soul Food Renaissance restaurant in the middle of town and claim it's your right protected by freedom of speech. Sure one can DO IT but is it really a good idea, morally, ethically and flat our common sense?

I think that outside of rallies/demonstrations open carry is pretty rare.

The right to be stupid might be the right that should be better regulated...

Hold my beer and watch this!!!

By allowing the vagrant camps in their parking lots, they're essentially facilitating drug trafficking... so there is that.

Really, when did that start happening? There are a lot of Walmarts in E. Oregon and I've NEVER seen a vagrant camp there. I've slept in Walmart parking lots back in 2004 when I was pulling RVs for delivery... nary a tent camp back then.

If you are referring to the various overnight guests in their trailers... that's not very kind.

The more we see this sort of thing the more we need to be sure we're supporting businesses which support our rights, even if they're not firearm-related.

I'm suddenly hungry for Chick-Fil-A!!! :D

I was buying cheapo 9mm steel case target ammo there for $7.60/box. It was convenient enough and cheap enough that I stopped reloading 9mm.

I like the people at the LGS's here, but their ammo is too expensive. I'll be going online or back to reloading.

To Tide Pods? Gagging and puking were your symptoms??? I get that when I think of my ex!!!

I think that outside of rallies/demonstrations open carry is pretty rare.

Hold my beer and watch this!!!

Really, when did that start happening? There are a lot of Walmarts in E. Oregon and I've NEVER seen a vagrant camp there. I've slept in Walmart parking lots back in 2004 when I was pulling RVs for delivery... nary a tent camp back then.

If you are referring to the various overnight guests in their trailers... that's not very kind.

I'm suddenly hungry for Chick-Fil-A!!! :D
While there are some rural walmarts that offer accommodation to legitimate use by travelers, there is also rampant abuse elsewhere by illegitimate "travelers"... stop by an urban walmart and see for yourself, half the parking lot is filled with tweakers and bums.
You'll have to consider my perspective a generalization, and not the rule.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top