JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not just Assault Weapons.

They aren't just talking about the dreaded AR-15 here. Every new Glock, outlawed. My dad's old .22 Browning target pistol, which my 13-year-old insists I leave to him in my will, would be among the last of its kind. And -- try not to think about this too hard, or you'll cry -- the Colt 1911 .45, perhaps the American sidearm, would be no more.

The Authoritarian Marxist Cabal has big plans for us. But first they need to disarm us.

Don't worry we are already in the process from a long planned out process so fear not 2A "law abiding" we will soon find a way to systematically remove them from you and areas and eventually from circulation. Trust the plan!

Ok thats enough LARP'ing for the day.

Banning a type of firearm ...will not prevent crime or harm.
It will however create more crime . by those who will not comply ...
And if one type of firearm is banned...then it makes easier to ban any others...as if it is done once...then it can and will be done again.
Andy

Pretty sad to give part of ones life to the service of its country, just to possibly have same country turn them into a criminal!:(:mad:

Judge Nap finally pulls his head out of TDS long enough to get something right:

When the Constitution was written, the idea of owning arms and keeping them in the home was widespread. The colonists had just defeated the armies of King George III. The colonial weapon of choice was the Kentucky long rifle, while British soldiers used their army-issued version of Brown Bessies.

Each rifle had its advantages, but the Kentucky (it was actually a German design, perfected and manufactured in Pennsylvania) was able to strike a British soldier at 200 yards, a startlingly long distance at the time. The Bessies were good for only about 80 yards.

It is a matter of historical fact that the colonists won the war largely by superior firepower.

The people are entitled to own and possess the same arms as the government; for the same reason as the colonists did — to fight off tyrants should they seize liberty or property.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Gun confiscation under 'red flag' laws is unconstitutional

The people are entitled to own and possess the same arms as the government; for the same reason as the colonists did — to fight off tyrants should they seize liberty or property.
Yup, and we've got some serious catching up to do. I want my M16! Let's start shifting the Overton window in the other direction.

Always wondered just how they'd go about getting all semi-auto firearms from the hands of tens of millions of Americans when they can't even get what's illegal out of the hands of a tiny percentage of the population...the criminals. Just another progressive pipe dream. Maybe they'll use Santa's sleigh? I mean he's been known to make it to every house in the country in under 8 hours.

Always wondered just how they'd go about getting all semi-auto firearms from the hands of tens of millions of Americans when they can't even get what's illegal out of the hands of a tiny percentage of the population...the criminals. Just another progressive pipe dream. Maybe they'll use Santa's sleigh? I mean he's been known to make it to every house in the country in under 8 hours.
And the only way to prevent any sort of organized resistance against confiscation (which there doesn't yet seem to be, and there really ought to be so as to be as proactive as possible and only as reactive as necessary), is to hit every house that has firearms all at the same time, or within a small enough timeframe to keep people from communication.

It is 100% totally impossible to confiscate every semi auto in the country, period. Just like always it will be banning the sale of new semi autos. Like everything but bump stacks has a grandfather clause. If that happens and the demand goes up like it always does. When your told you can't have something. People want it even more. The value of my collection will double in value.

And the only way to prevent any sort of organized resistance against confiscation (which there doesn't yet seem to be, and there really ought to be so as to be as proactive as possible and only as reactive as necessary), is to hit every house that has firearms all at the same time, or within a small enough timeframe to keep people from communication.
Exactly. Right after the first sets of confiscations and violence occurred, it would seems to further legitimize the need of the 2nd amendment and they would have their well regulated militias. Sad it has to come to that for some people to open their eyes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top