JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
In Search of 300blk out ammo. Not too picky.

Have cash or ammo for trade in the following calibers; 12g, 223/556, 22lr, 45/70 or 7.62x39. Located in Eugene, but happy to travel a bit.

Appreciate any leads, stay trained my friends!

IMG_2037.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What price point are you looking at? If you aren't too picky, these guys have a decent deal right now. I've shot their 9mm, 40, 45, and 357 mag without any issues. They had some steel cased stuff that was brass plated that seemed like the plating flaked off in flash, so I won't buy that stuff again, but these are all new brass and free shipping.

Thank you much for the leads @Richo877 great stuff on both accounts for sure. Good looking out:)
I'm always up for looking for better prices. Sometimes undercut myself and find better online deals for someone asking about ammo I've listed for sale, but it's all about bringing lower prices home. I've gone out of my way to find better deals on stuff when it looks like price gouging in the local market then sell it all at cost just to keep those prices localized. It's also a good idea to watch the Great Deals thread too. Stuff in there can be easily missed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.