JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"After selling through our current inventory commitments, we will discontinue sales of short-barrel rifle ammunition such as the .223 caliber and 5.56 caliber that, while commonly used in some hunting rifles, can also be used in large capacity clips on military-style weapons," Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said in a memo to employees on Tuesday

:confused:

What is short-barrel rifle ammunition?

And "can also be used in large capacity clips on military-style weapons". Who writes this garbage?

AMMO, what ammo, the WallyWirld here dosn't ever have any, and what they do have isn't worth a crap! Don't need odd size target load shotshells or crap .22 ammo!
And this virtual signaling crap is par for the course, WallyWirld has never supported Americans or american ideals, only supporting WallyWirld!
What ever!

Yeah, these "large capacity clips" are dangerous and have to go... :confused:

yJrV4CF.jpg

Yea, that's that new Super Duper Sniper Short Barrel High Caliber Assault Scoped Rifle Armor Piercing Cop Killer Ammo that ALL self respecting mass shooters choose to carry out their ill deeds! :s0140::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:confused::(:mad:

Walmart had already exited the handgun and AR-style rifle market a while ago; this new set of restrictions are:

1) No handgun ammunition and no AR-compatible ammunition (story specifies .223/5.56; no mention of 300BLK, but I'm guessing .308/7.62x51 might be safe because it's a popular bolt gun cartridge).
2) No open carry

Their CEO is also calling on Congress to pass additional legislation like UBC.

Wow! The virtue signaling is strong here, grasahoppa.
Well, if I ever needed another reason to avoid WalMart, they just gave it to me.

I loathed going to WalMart anyway.. The store near my home is always dirty, and the people who work there (who speak English) only seem to last a few weeks before quitting.

WalMart got huge on the backs of mainly rural customers, and they drove out of business many small shops and decimated many main street areas across the country. By turning their backs on the customers who made them rich, it won't be long before they're closing most of their stores.

Guy shoots up walmart using AK47 or 7.62x39.

Stops selling 223/556.

These guys are bright.

You'd think at least one gun guy is out there that agrees with these idiots that can direct them on what to say or do.

I'm gonna go eat some play dough now as that's about equal to the level of stupidity Walmart has just portrayed.

Walmart is the outfit that was pulling "Made in China" stickers off items and replacing them with "Made in the USA " stickers.

I wish that Walmart would stop selling Meth and Heroin so the drug epidemic would finally be over.

Oh wait, criminals don't get there "stuff" legally so that wouldn't help anywho......

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top