JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Article said he made no threats.
"We believe he's an enthusiast who put his interest in firearms above complying with the law," the police chief said."
As a former mechanical engineering student, I wouldn't read any more into the article than what it looks like to most of us.

Genius has its limits but stupidity knows no bounds. The quotes from Police Chiefs and politicians show that they don't have a basic understanding of how firearms function.

this counts as a school mass shooting right?

I wonder if they were lightning links, DIAS or the new coat hanger ones.

If one has a coat hanger with 80% of the bends finished, is it illegal?

But was it fully full auto?

With the current state of journalistic competence these days, I wouldn't be sure if he had a stick or shoestring.

UCF policy prohibits weapons from being possessed or stored on university property, but allows for them to be kept in a private vehicle as long as they are "not readily accessible for immediate use."

UH if the vehicle is on school grounds isn't this the same damn thing? :rolleyes:

But was it fully full auto?

With the current state of journalistic competence these days, I wouldn't be sure if he had a stick or shoestring.
If you look at the pictures on twitter it appears to have the 3rd hole and a sear installed. (assuming they are pictures of the actual weapon)

Too bad he got caught.

Screw the NFA right? Sure remember a lot of people on this board saying that but many will jump in and crucify somebody who lives it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top