JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guy shoots up walmart using AK47 or 7.62x39.

Stops selling 223/556.

These guys are bright.

You'd think at least one gun guy is out there that agrees with these idiots that can direct them on what to say or do.

I'm gonna go eat some play dough now as that's about equal to the level of stupidity Walmart has just portrayed.
Play dough? Did you run out of tide pods:)

I wonder how much SBR ammo Walmart CEO Doug McMillon has in his plush, and well lit Walmart underground bunker.

Agreed with what others have posted.

The CEO also said:
As it relates to safety in our stores, there have been multiple incidents since El Paso where individuals attempting to make a statement and test our response have entered our stores carrying weapons in a way that frightened or concerned our associates and customers.

But there is still AssHats out there doing the whole "it's my open carry right" quoting some statue that says they can just to get attention better yet video it and put it on YouTube. Why not as a white guy, dress in blackface and go into Compton CA to Soul Food Renaissance restaurant in the middle of town and claim it's your right protected by freedom of speech. Sure one can DO IT but is it really a good idea, morally, ethically and flat our common sense?

Pay close attention folks, this is exactly how the Second Amendment gets strangled to death. First make interstate sales of ammo via the internet or other means illegal. Then ratchet the pressure up on big box stores so they drop firearms sales as well as ammo sales. Already see this happening...

Then the only choice will be small gun shops or regional retailers like Sportsman's... Once they regulate the small retailers and local gun shops, it'll be simple to turn off the supply, either by imposing requirements that are impossible to comply with or taxation to make ammo unobtainable due to it's cost...

Don't think it's not coming, look at the taxes on cigarettes and liquor... Its coming baby, it's coming.... Be prepared....

Pay close attention folks, this is exactly how the Second Amendment gets strangled to death. First make interstate sales of ammo via the internet or other means illegal. Then ratchet the pressure up on big box stores so they drop firearms sales as well as ammo sales. Already see this happening...

Then the only choice will be small gun shops or regional retailers like Sportsman's... Once they regulate the small retailers and local gun shops, it'll be simple to turn off the supply, either by imposing requirements that are impossible to comply with or taxation to make ammo unobtainable due to it's cost...

Don't think it's not coming, look at the taxes on cigarettes and liquor... Its coming baby, it's coming.... Be prepared....
Reload, reload, reload.

Agreed with what others have posted.

The CEO also said:
As it relates to safety in our stores, there have been multiple incidents since El Paso where individuals attempting to make a statement and test our response have entered our stores carrying weapons in a way that frightened or concerned our associates and customers.

But there is still AssHats out there doing the whole "it's my open carry right" quoting some statue that says they can just to get attention better yet video it and put it on YouTube. Why not as a white guy, dress in blackface and go into Compton CA to Soul Food Renaissance restaurant in the middle of town and claim it's your right protected by freedom of speech. Sure one can DO IT but is it really a good idea, morally, ethically and flat our common sense?

The right to be stupid might be the right that should be better regulated...

AMMO, what ammo, the WallyWirld here dosn't ever have any, and what they do have isn't worth a crap! Don't need odd size target load shotshells or crap .22 ammo!
And this virtual signaling crap is par for the course, WallyWirld has never supported Americans or american ideals, only supporting WallyWirld!
What ever!
I would love to be a greeter there, but only if I could open carry. Oh well. :p

Walmart is a terrible, terrible store. They need to get rid of those scary firearms and their explosion powered death spikes stat. Someone tell them to price the 9mm at .05/round so they can just be done with it ;)

If I am reading the Full Statement from the initial post correctly, the Walmart CEO says they will discontinue all HANDGUN ammo in addition to 5.56 and .223.
So pistol caliber ammo is going away too...

He said the company would also end the sale of handguns in Alaska — the only state where Walmart sells handguns — and stop selling ammunition for all handguns nationwide.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top