JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone knows you can carry a ton in a Vega(s), (yea I know it's a Pinto)..

th?id=OIP.LvsyRA3eU09l9Jphu5FulgEsCg&pid=15.jpg

Come on, where was the Lead Sled? unpossible
I've fired more automatic weapons than I care to admit and I Never saw a need for one of those toys for the untrained. In fact, as they pulled me up out of the standing foxhole, a few years ago, they said 35,000 rounds! That should be enough. FWIW, I used the very same M-16A1 for the entire string.:cool::cool::cool:

I've fired more automatic weapons than I care to admit and I Never saw a need for one of those toys for the untrained. In fact, as they pulled me up out of the standing foxhole, a few years ago, they said 35,000 rounds! That should be enough. FWIW, I used the very same M-16A1 for the entire string.:cool::cool::cool:
I've never used one either.

Two hands. Two guns. Empty one, pick up the other. Also echo off the Luxor
Yeah that was a thought that I hadn't considered. The effect of the sound traveling over that distance would definetely cause some distortion and delay in the reports.
I don't think the two hands two guns theory is plausible though, especially with ARs supposedly equipped with bump stocks at those ranges.
The glass thing is definitely a mystery though. Somebody had to have noticed pieces of inch thick glass raining down on the sidewalk...

Yeah that was a thought that I hadn't considered. The effect of the sound traveling over that distance would definetely cause some distortion and delay in the reports.
I don't think the two hands two guns theory is plausible though, especially with ARs supposedly equipped with bump stocks at those ranges.
The glass thing is definitely a mystery though. Somebody had to have noticed pieces of inch thick glass raining down on the sidewalk...
And do you think the big news that instant was about glass falling out into the shrubbery or the fusillade of automatic weapon fire into a crowd of 22,000?

Conspiracies are always wrong.

People did notice glass raining on the cars below.

And he had 23 weapons in the room whos to say one wasn't a 12ga shotgun with a breaching choke and a 3.5" Slug. Pretty damn sure that would take out that window ASAP.

As to being able to haul 23 weapons in a car heck there is nothing that says he didn't make a couple dozen trips.

to the people who can't see how this guy could do this I have a simple answer.

Its only because you either don't have his imagination or maybe that you haven't spent months thinking about how to best do something like this.

I drive dump truck in a 10 hour day I have to actually concentrate on my job maybe an hour that leaves one heck of a lot of time to ponder what ever I feel like pondering. I would assume someone who spends his time playing video poker or some other game would have even more time to Ponder.

Again I go back to my other post why take the time and effort to smash out two windows witch by the way are very thick and heavy probley took a lot of effort unless he had some sort of glass cutting tool they say a hammer lol go take a hammer and see how long it takes you to break out your car window

Not the same kind of glass. Windshield has two layers with a layer of transparent plastic sandwiched in between. They absorb a lot of the energy that way and hold together when they do fracture. Remember the old car glass? ... Shattered into a zillion small pieces... different kind of glass than is used in windshields today. However, flat side windows may be returning to single pane tempered glass.

Yes, safety/tempered glass is very hard. But obviously not unbreakable. Think shower stalls but thicker. Not submarine thickness. Tempered glass cannot be cut with a glass cutter:
"The heat treatment process for
tempered glass requires that all fabrication be completed prior to toughening.
Any attempt to cut, drill, grind or sand blast the glass after toughening may result
in glass breakage."

Height alone will have a bearing on glass thickness as follows:
Above 60meters a thickness of 8mm is required for tempered glass, however standard glass would be required to be 19mm.
As noted previously, windows that extend to within a distance less than 18" above the floor are required to be tempered glass. From my reading it is common to use 10mm tempered glass which appears to be sufficient for wind loading etc.

Last Edited:
I did not see every news report but even more curious than a 64 year white multimillionaire in questionable health committing mass murder on US citizens is what car did this guy drive. Supposedly 10, I mean 23 guns, 50 lbs of tannerite, 1600 rounds of ammo still in the car not counting those in the room. Cases or boxes to carry all that...I have a newer Ram 1500 and I couldn't fit it all in. What car is was he driving?

I did not see every news report but even more curious than a 64 year white multimillionaire in questionable health committing mass murder on US citizens is what car did this guy drive. Supposedly 10, I mean 23 guns, 50 lbs of tannerite, 1600 rounds of ammo still in the car not counting those in the room. Cases or boxes to carry all that...I have a newer Ram 1500 and I couldn't fit it all in. What car is was he driving?
Possibly he made multiple trips from a stash location.

Recall the years and years, and it continues, of speculation on the Kennedy assassination. To this day there are many who cant believe those shots were made from that distance, with that weapon, and from that distance on a slowly moving target. I suspect Vegas will be deliberated for perhaps as long.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews