JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I did not see every news report but even more curious than a 64 year white multimillionaire in questionable health committing mass murder on US citizens is what car did this guy drive. Supposedly 10, I mean 23 guns, 50 lbs of tannerite, 1600 rounds of ammo still in the car not counting those in the room. Cases or boxes to carry all that...I have a newer Ram 1500 and I couldn't fit it all in. What car is was he driving?

One sick bastard could certainly pull this off.

With or without help, it would seem that strolling through the foyer of any hotel with 2-3 Cabela's camo rifle bags in each hand might draw some undue attention. So while it would take some time and effort, a number of elevator rides with innocuous containers on one of those heavy luggage carts would surely do the trick. And maybe a few commutes to and from home with the car/truck. The plan was elaborate and way beyond pure evil, but it's not like he flew a Boeing 737.

I'm also guessing the hotel has security cameras everywhere - lobby, parking area, elevators, hallways, etc. And unless he made a few trips back out to get rid of stuff, there might still be some empty luggage/containers in the room, too. Time and investigative procedure will tell.

Then CNN will spin it to whatever portrayal best fits their agenda.

It was probably a Russian car.

how-many-guns-you-have-not-enough-s460x370-413668.jpg

And unless he made a few trips back out to get rid of stuff, there might still be some empty luggage/containers in the room, too...
Having spent a couple of nights in one of those Mega hotels, I can tell you the only people who care about how many bags, boxed, cases etc. that you bring in, is the Bell Captain and the Bell Boys/Girls! Those Hotels are more than equipped to handle dozens of Pieces especially if you are one of their Whales, which this guy seems to have been. And they're more than willing to "keep the clutter down" by removing any empties.

One has to remember Vegas is a convention town! I have been to the Shot Show many times since I use to work the Show. It was nothing to see the Bell Captains and Bell Boys load stacks of gun cases and other items that were not shipped to the Convention Hall secure area prior. Instead were taken to the Hotel by the person, placed on a Cart and wheeled in to the customers room. And the shot show is not the only gun show and other conventions in Vegas. So it is possible the Bells did not give much thought as to what he was planning on doing with the cargo. Someone said he had 10 suitcases that they knew of! Bottom line, this guy was a sick demented individual and a Domestic Terrorist at the least if not more involved with another faction?
We will have to wait and see about other involvement and association? We have had factions of this nature in the past right here on our homeland who have committed atrocities. Weather Underground, Black Panthers, Students for a Democratic Society and others. In addition when we allow Training Camps to exist right here in the USA like the one in Paris TN and many other states ? We have breeding grounds for terrorism right here with or without ISIS.

The intersting thing to me was watching the videos and listening to the gun fire. If it was one man how is it that overlapping gunfire sounds have made their way into nearly every video I have seen? Noone seems to notice or mention that fact.
Just take another listen...You hear some rapid fire, and before that string ends, you hear some more rapid fire again. Has anyone else noticed that?

The intersting thing to me was watching the videos and listening to the gun fire. If it was one man how is it that overlapping gunfire sounds have made their way into nearly every video I have seen? Noone seems to notice or mention that fact.
Just take another listen...You hear some rapid fire, and before that string ends, you hear some more rapid fire again. Has anyone else noticed that?
Again I go back to my other post why take the time and effort to smash out two windows witch by the way are very thick and heavy probley took a lot of effort unless he had some sort of glass cutting tool they say a hammer lol go take a hammer and see how long it takes you to break out your car window

Again I go back to my other post why take the time and effort to smash out two windows witch by the way are very thick and heavy probley took a lot of effort unless he had some sort of glass cutting tool they say a hammer lol go take a hammer and see how long it takes you to break out your car window
Wondered abt that too. Reckon he shot 'em out? That'd be quicker.

Wondered abt that too. Reckon he shot 'em out? That'd be quicker.
I thought about that also but they have guy's that park cars down below that say glass came falling down before they heard shots and that glass is pretty thick take a chance of a ricocheting in the room think about it this way there are no balcony so the glass is thick because people will lean against it to see out I bet it's over a inch thick

Nicholi,
I am certainly not saying at all that there wasn't multiple overlapping shots. But I could also contribute the seemingly overlapping shots to echos from all the buildings around the Hotel and Concert. But one thing still puzzles me! With all the people in Vegas around the area of the Hotel. it would seem that someone would have possibly seen or even heard the glass falling to the concrete from 32 stories up!
If they did as the Comedian says "There's Your Sign!"

Two hands. Two guns. Empty one, pick up the other. Also echo off the Luxor

This whole thing stinks I'll have to take a break for awhile and get back later after I drink a few beers lol stay tuned there may be more post later HEHEH

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top