JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FD2B8DDA-4841-400F-BCCA-336D1268C6B3.jpeg
One of the media reports said that each window is 800 lbs so that's pretty thick glass

I remember reading that he had hauled the weapons and ammo in some kind if "trunk".
We all know that you can remove the take down pins and a AR rifle is in two pieces that can fit in a suitcase big enough bag you could get 4 or 5 guns in it and it is easy to put back together in seconds

The aural quality of some sideways holding cell phone being swung wildly about probably leaves something to be desired too.
I saw some pretty high quality footage from someone a ways away up on a building or something and the audio was way different than down there in that valley of death. It was very clear and loud.. like a classic war-zone.. with one shooter.
but anyway

The aural quality of some sideways holding cell phone being swung wildly about probably leaves something to be desired too.
I saw some pretty high quality footage from someone a ways away up on a building or something and the audio was way different than down there in that valley of death. It was very clear and loud.. like a classic war-zone.. with one shooter.
but anyway
Some of the video 's you can clearly hear the echoes others you can't nobody has said this yet but from the distance he was shooting from and the rate of fire he probably came close to a empty gun before any body heard the first shot witch is really scary probley people where hit before any one knew it was a gun shot wound

The intersting thing to me was watching the videos and listening to the gun fire. If it was one man how is it that overlapping gunfire sounds have made their way into nearly every video I have seen? Noone seems to notice or mention that fact.
Just take another listen...You hear some rapid fire, and before that string ends, you hear some more rapid fire again. Has anyone else noticed that?
I did sounds like two people

Nicholi,
I am certainly not saying at all that there wasn't multiple overlapping shots. But I could also contribute the seemingly overlapping shots to echos from all the buildings around the Hotel and Concert. But one thing still puzzles me! With all the people in Vegas around the area of the Hotel. it would seem that someone would have possibly seen or even heard the glass falling to the concrete from 32 stories up!
If they did as the Comedian says "There's Your Sign!"

See my post above the valet parking cars are who notified the police of where the shots where coming from because glass fell in the driveway before the shooting started

I've seen some comments about 'shooting in the dark' and that tells me these are coming from someone who's never been to "The City That Never Sleeps". I'm very sure that whole Concert area was Bright enough to read the news paper.

Some of the video 's you can clearly hear the echoes others you can't nobody has said this yet but from the distance he was shooting from and the rate of fire he probably came close to a empty gun before any body heard the first shot witch is really scary probley people where hit before any one knew it was a gun shot wound
The 'overlook' vid is way different than those in the gully.

I guess I'm in for some trouble.........if I ever decide to travel back to CA with my airsoft rifles and have to stay at a motel.

Aloha, Mark
Indeed. Thankfully robot cars will be mandated by 2020 and compulsory colonoscopies will be required every five miles.
good times

I'm not sure if it's the same thing but someone on here was talking about going to some urban survival shooting school I can't remember when and where or what it was called it was awhile back

The videos with clear audio that I've seen all show report, snap, echo with the echo starting and stopping when you'd expect them to.

A lot of videos out there come from crappy cameras and the person recording is moving around. Those aren't reliable sources.

The video from the cab driver is when the shooter moved to position number two on the other side of the hotel closer to the cab driver.

I've seen some comments about 'shooting in the dark' and that tells me these are coming from someone who's never been to "The City That Never Sleeps". I'm very sure that whole Concert area was Bright enough to read the news paper.
Come on, where was the Lead Sled? unpossible

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR