JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Northwest Firearms is happy to announce the

Northwest Firearms 2020 Fall Fundraiser

We hold these twice yearly events to raise funds necessary to keep Northwest Firearms online. With traditional ad networks such as Google refusing to do business with firearm websites, we rely on support from our members to pay our bills (read more about this here and here). Without your contributions this community wouldn't be here.

$5 or $500, everything helps! You've probably noticed the donation meter on the sidebar -- we'll be updating it daily to reflect our donations so far.

For those of you looking for something a bit more permanent, we're now offering Lifetime Memberships for all Supporting Member levels!

Support NWFA and win!

To show our appreciation, at the end of this fundraiser we're giving away 20 prizes valued at over $4,000!

Supporting Members receive between one and five entries based on their highest level of support. Now is a great time to upgrade! :)

We'd like to thank Let Freedom Ring, Buster Beaver Design, Primary Arms, Highline Firearms, Broken Top Solutions, NWFA Member Prosser, and NWFA Member Dungannon for their generous prize donations. Companies who wish to donate can do so up to the date of the giveaway, so stay tuned for more prizes!

All entries must be received by October 29th, 2020 no later than 6pm.
Winners will be drawn and announced the evening of October 29th, 2020 at 7pm.[/SIZE]

Last Edited:
Wait, grand prize is the rifle, or check to buy the rifle with? If a check, I'd do something dumb and practical with it instead of buying the rifle. But that is a nice looking lever, and I really like the big loop. Hmm. Anyway, this looks like a great event. And it's probably about time for me to become a supporting member anyway..

Wait, grand prize is the rifle, or check to buy the rifle with? If a check, I'd do something dumb and practical with it instead of buying the rifle. But that is a nice looking lever, and I really like the big loop. Hmm. Anyway, this looks like a great event. And it's probably about time for me to become a supporting member anyway..

:s0114::s0114::s0114:

As much as I'd like us to give away an actual rifle, the legal and liability issues were too much for us to deal with given our budget. So long as you can avoid the dumb and practical, I think it works out better for the winner anyway (they might be looking at a different gun, nicer model, etc).

Well being that my daughter always bogarts my 1895GBL, I could always use another. :D Upgraded my Platinum for another year.

Last Edited:
Primary Arms has just donated an SLx red dot, a shoulder bag, and a bunch of swag, bringing our prize total to over $3,100! :s0115:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews