JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BIG NEWS!

Our fellow member @Prosser has generously added a Beretta PX4 Compact Carry pistol the the prize pool! For those of you not familiar, these carry guns get rave reviews, and they've been hard to come by for a while now (used guns are selling for over $1k on Gun Broker!).

This brings our total to 20 prizes with a combined value of over $4,000, by far our largest giveaway ever! :s0115:

Good luck everyone :s0155:

For those yet to donate let's get the meter going. Almost have the month is gone and we're at 20%...we're better than that.

$4,000.00 in prizes to boot.

I swear I have been trying to figure out how to donate for the past year. Thanks to Joe's fundraising email I found the donation page!

Silver member for the year ladies and

If your like me this forumn has been the ultimate safe trade/sale platform and crucial to meeting good like minded people

Hopefully this one's the winner for me. Wouldn't kick any of these prizes out of the safe, but there is a distinct lack of both Berettas and lever action rifles in my collection. Either way I'm happy to throw in a few bucks a month to keep things moving around here.

Thank you so much to those who've donated so far!! :s0155:

We received a bunch of reports that the apparel links weren't working on mobile devices. They should be working now :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top