JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Northwest Firearms is happy to announce the

Northwest Firearms 2019 Spring Fundraiser

We hold these twice yearly events to raise funds necessary to keep Northwest Firearms online. With ad networks such as Google growing increasingly hostile toward the 2nd Amendment, we rely on support from our members for a large portion of our budget (read more about this here and here). Without your contributions this community wouldn't be here.

Whether $5 or $500, everything helps! You've probably noticed the donation meter on the sidebar -- we'll be updating it daily to reflect our donations so far. Our goal for this fundraiser is $10,000, let's see how close we can get!

Support NWFA and win!

To show our appreciation, at the end of this fundraiser we're giving away over $1,450 in prizes!

Please thank Project Appleseed and Copeland Custom Gunworks for their generous donations.

Supporting Members receive between one and five entries based on their highest level of support. Now is a great time to upgrade! :)

All entries must be received by March 28th, 2019 no later than 6pm.
Winners will be drawn and announced the evening of March 28th, 2019 at 7pm.

Last Edited:
You bet! Big thanks to those who've donated so far, we're 14% of the way there :)

Joe I got an email from you. I am not sure if your interested but I would be willing to donate some spring kits for your fundraiser if you would like. Would be able to give you 10 sets of our PK1 kits.

20170624_155336.jpg

Northwest Firearms 2019 Spring Fundraiser was started 5 days ago and currently we're at 62% of goal and that's a good start...

For those on the fence about becoming a supporting member, ask yourself one question...

"Is the enjoyment or benefits I get from connecting with other gun enthusiasts at NWFA worth the investment/contribution?" (A Bronze Membership $30.00/year is only $2.50/month)

If you recall we broke the meter last year, so knowing that NWFA members don't have the word retreat in our vocabularies lets break it again and bust last years record.

If there's an over-privileged, moral, God-fearing, right wing whackjob, straight white male type here that wants a bronze, let me know and I'll donate another. (Jk, you don't have to be white. Or male.)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top