JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My thoughts on the results of the giveaway, noting that I didn't win bupkis...
KAHN!.jpg
Seriously, though, congratulations to all of the winners, and to everyone that plays in this little sandbox. :)

Congrats to all the winners!

One thing I love about this being a regional forum is seeing on the winner's list the names of people I've met and actually shot alongside, and knowing the prizes went to good people! This truly has to be one of the greatest collection of firearm enthusiasts here in the Pacific Northwest!
:s0090:

More importantly, let's hear a big round of applause for Joe Link, who made this entire collection of misfits and malcontents possible! Thanks, Joe!
:s0132::s0132::s0166::s0132::s0132:
I haven't shot a lot along u guys mostly due to just not having much spare time lately to go shooting but I'm grateful to have a site I can get info on so many different topics! and in turn be able to buy, sell or trade for gear I need, or want to move on to someone else.

I have seen a lot of people here donate from their ads which inspired me to do the same.

Stay safe! out there guys and gals.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads