JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very well said. Broke the meter again at, presently, 109%. Most joyful result. Lets keep it rolling. :D

Incredible, huh? Only this time I 'fixed' the meter to reflect the actual percentage rather than an error message :D

I'm going to keep updating it right up until the giveaway at the end of the month :)

Just gifted a Bronze to a long-time member without any banners. I went looking for someone who had been here a while and didn't have a banner.
As always, thanks for the website Joe!!

j/k
No, really!!

not really
Yes I did!!

Just gifted a Bronze to a long-time member without any banners. I went looking for someone who had been here a while and didn't have a banner.

j/k
No, really!!

not really
Yes I did!!

Thank you! Gifting upgrades is super cool :D

Didn't want to enter without making a contribution.
Now can I request that some of the surplus funds go to putting the new search feature somewhere more accessible than page three of my Watched Threads?? :p:p

As long as you've got that badge under your name please don't hesitate to throw your name in the hat!

As for your request, message me specifics ;)

@Lilhigbee, most joyful. Thank you for blessing a friend and helping this site. :)

j/k
No, really!!

not really
Yes I did!!
Lol, you're the man! I was looking for a public place to thank you and found it.. thank you!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top