JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Riding on the wings of Lady Luck!

Couldn't wait to get home from work last night to see if I won because I didn't plan to. You see, last month I decided to throw away $10 on the Oregon lottery St. Patty's day raffle - throw away.
When I got the notice about the giveaway I didn't consider it a throw away of course because Mike and I enjoy the site so much. Didn't expect anything from either.

I win, I win, I win! Hit the raffle for $500 and got the lower!
At first I thought "what the hell am I going to do with a lower?"
That's when Mike started getting me so damned excited about having my own AR!

We're going to need help on making this more accurate (hopefully) than his off-the-rack rifle so expect some questions coming.
Any and all input will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, thank you very much.

Wifey

Riding on the wings of Lady Luck!

Couldn't wait to get home from work last night to see if I won because I didn't plan to. You see, last month I decided to throw away $10 on the Oregon lottery St. Patty's day raffle - throw away.
When I got the notice about the giveaway I didn't consider it a throw away of course because Mike and I enjoy the site so much. Didn't expect anything from either.

I win, I win, I win! Hit the raffle for $500 and got the lower!
At first I thought "what the hell am I going to do with a lower?"
That's when Mike started getting me so damned excited about having my own AR!

We're going to need help on making this more accurate (hopefully) than his off-the-rack rifle so expect some questions coming.
Any and all input will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, thank you very much.

Wifey

Your $500 windfall will go a long ways towards completing that lower.:D:D

Your $500 windfall will go a long ways towards completing that lower.:D:D

I'm going to be hitting you up too. After I shot a tight arsed group with your AR, you said..."So now you know it's your rifle and not you". I'll be looking for a better complete upper for her.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top