JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone interested in a couple of boxes (20) of Winchester 147 grain Black Talons. I was wanting to put these up for an auction, but don't know how. Guaranteed to go bang - they were my Dad's. Let me know if there are any collectors out there or if I should just list them in the classifieds with proceeds going to NWFA. I am cash low right now and my Federal rebates won't be here for at least a month. This is the best support that I can come up with right now. Two boxes should bring in at least $80 to $100. (check gunbroker). Thanks.

I was in the same boat and I just put the item up for sale with it starting what my intentions were and it sold right away and everyone involved got something out of it.
Stacy

Took care of some memberships for some members as well as upgrading mine. Might as well give some chances to win to others seein as how I'm ineligible.........:(

Hello,

You must have upgraded my membership. I received a notice in my email about this.

Thank you for doing this!

I am glad that Joe received my USPS money order via the Pony Express!

I do not want to apply for any gift drawing and someone else can have a chance at winning something.

Thanks again for your kindness.

Sincerely,

Catherine

I have an exciting announcement to make, @Buster Beaver has generously donated an entire case of Black Hills .30-06 ammunition valued at $520! We're up to $1,875 in prizes now.

I'm also happy to report that the donations have been rolling in over the weekend, bringing us from 42% to 53%. With three days left until the giveaway, I'm looking forward to seeing how close we'll get to our goal. Stay tuned for more prize additions :)

$100 donation done. Almost forgot. Was busy with the Mary's Peak clean-up. Didn't see the Gold Level but keep me there. I think I saw something on page 1 that said you can manually make that a done deal. Love the site.
Thanks,
Craig

In my humble opinion I think @Cogs should be bumped to an honorary level. I know he uses a lot of band width on this site but the guy busts his butt more than most working with .Gov to keep target shooting open on public lands for the rest of us. I have worked with him many times on these events. After I recover from my incidental pistol purchase I made on here and quit hyper ventilating from my son's OSU tuition bill I will gift it to him if the honorary level isn't possible.
Thanks!!!

2 Days left to win:

Support NWFA and win!

To show our appreciation, at the end of this fundraiser we're giving away over $1,875 in prizes! :s0053:

Actually as of this morning we're up to $2,500 in prizes now, thanks to a generous donation of two scopes from Primary Arms!

The giveaway page has been updated :)

Getting down to the wire.
B7186606-60D5-4FA1-B772-8898D680E759.jpeg 7257739E-174C-4A02-A109-BB2A12BB1B70.jpeg

I bumped my membership up as well, thanks for the site, as we all know it's awful hard to come by large pro 2A groups nowadays lets keep this thing up and running!

As an aside I have no idea what level we're at, on my mobile devices I can't seem to find the meter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top