JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know this should probably go in the Help section, but I figured it would get more visibility here.

Has anyone else had any trouble renewing their membership? Every time I try to purchase a yearly membership, PayPal gives me an error screen that says "Things don't appear to be working at the moment." Subscribing to a monthly membership seems to go to PayPal like normal though. Any ideas?

I know this should probably go in the Help section, but I figured it would get more visibility here.

Has anyone else had any trouble renewing their membership? Every time I try to purchase a yearly membership, PayPal gives me an error screen that says "Things don't appear to be working at the moment." Subscribing to a monthly membership seems to go to PayPal like normal though. Any ideas?

Hmm, that's odd. Which membership are you trying to purchase?

No worries, it could be something on my end. Thanks for checking, though!

I just didn't want to miss my chance to dissapoint everyone by taking home that highly coveted Extar! :p

There's still time to enter! If you send payment to [email protected] and shoot me a conversation I can upgrade you manually :)

I have a proposition up for grabs.

I bought an item online, and along with it, received a voucher for $100 off a case of wine from an online vendor based in Oregon. Minimum purchase $160.

To receive, said member must be willing to donate a 1 year Bronze membership to another upstanding member of your choice.
Upon donation/confirmation to Bronze membership, I will private message the contributing member the required prize info.

All winos, belly up to the bar.

If my doings here is out of line, contact @11Charlie.
:D

Last Edited:

I bought an item online, and along with it, received a voucher for $100 off a case of wine from an online vendor based in Oregon. Minimum purchase $160.

To receive, said member must be willing to donate a 1 year Bronze membership to another upstanding member of your choice.
Upon donation/confirmation to Bronze membership, I will private message the contributing member the required prize info.

If my doings here is out of line, contact @11Charlie.:D

I'll take the heat any day. Thanks for the support brother!

Only a few hours left!! :s0133:

If my doings here is out of line, contact @11Charlie.
:D

Very nice of you!

Things I have won recently: 20 bucks in a scratch off and four one day park hopper passes to Disney. While initially I was 20 bucks ahead, these free Disney passes will cost me about three grand after airfare, hotel and park passes for additional days. Still need one more Disney pass because there's five of us. I really should have stayed at an Holiday Inn Express before I bought the raffle that got me the Disney shinola. So bring it @joelink, what's this round of prizes going to cost me?:confused:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top