JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The internet requires some thick skin. It pretty much has since inception.
Buffalo Bill is here to help!

Thicker skins.PNG

Oooh... A thread about ignore lists! I emplore everyone to put me on their ignore list right off the bat. It will just save a lot of heartache for all involved. You've all seen my posts. :s0029:
Cigars has spoken.

Oooh... A thread about ignore lists! I emplore everyone to put me on their ignore list right off the bat. It will just save a lot of heartache for all involved. You've all seen my posts. :s0029:
Cigars has spoken.
I wanted to let you know that I had complied by ignoring you, but then you wouldn't be able to see my post, so I had to unignore you.

Sorry.

Cigars has spoken.
That would be hilarious wouldn't it?

@cigars checks in one evening and there's been hardly any reactions, board movement, notifications, no one has quoted him. It would be like one of those movies where the guy dies and doesn't know it, and keeps going on with his daily routines, but feeling like something ain't right? :s0153:

@cigars checks in one evening and there's been hardly any reactions, board movement, notifications, no one has quoted him. It would be like one of those movies where the guy dies and doesn't know it, and keeps going on with his daily routines, but feeling like something ain't right? :s0153:
Ya... Sometimes Cigars has to stir the pot a bit to keep you all on your toes. :s0108:

I have @Stomper on ignore...

His heavy boot crushes the feature, so I am stuck being entertained by his bravado. :D

Rumor says that he helped Chuck Norris perfect the roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris Qt GIF

:eek:

I have @Stomper on ignore...

His heavy boot crushes the feature, so I am stuck being entertained by his bravado. :D

Rumor says that he helped Chuck Norris perfect the roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris Qt GIF

:eek:
S'all true!

Little known fact, CN (that's what I call him) had (that's right HAD) a bad case of ADHD, but I cured him of it by slapping the taste outta his mouth. He cried for about 3 minutes (I suspect it was because in that moment he realized his childhood had just died), then just like flipping a light switch he became that steely-eyed, extremely focused, Barney BA you've all come to (nearly) worship and (futilely) aspire to be like.

I couldn't do a damned thing about improving his acting skills though…. my apologies to all of you for that.

Last Edited:

Now you know why I'm not here as much anymore, ain't nothing going on cause I've ignored damn near everybody here. :s0140::s0140::s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top