JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes congratulations to all the winners.

Thanks to those who donated prizes...

And thanks to all who contributed financially to blow well past the goal. This site and the participants, and staff, never cease to amaze me how we all seem to pull together... Proud to say I'm part of this dysfunctional family!!!

Thank you so much to all who participate and contribute to the site! @Joe Link I would like to pass on my prize, I won the grand prize a couple years ago in one of the drawings and would like to pay it forward to the next lucky winner! I am so grateful to be a part of this wonderful community that I feel it only right to let someone else feel the love.

I know it sounds cliche' but it was for our future and children this is important.
Imagine a world with no NWFA or those like her?

And congrats guys that won.

Nice, Thank you. And I had forgotten to "register" until I got your reminder message, so double thanks.

:s0073:

I have one of these little lights. Really impressive for 1 AA battery. Just tap the tail switch to change light levels. Congrats!

I won?!?!!? Awesome!!

Truth be told, I won the day I joined NWFA and the fantastic community of like minded people that support, advocate and exercise their 2A rights every day. Thank you NWFA staff, supporters and community!

BAOFENG UV-5R V2+ PLUS TWO-BAND HAM RADIO - @Crohnos01

AWESOME! Thanks so much Joe!

This is so cool... I just got back from an engineering conference two weeks ago where I was doing a presentation and next on my agenda was to study and get my HAM radio license! I guess this keeps me from coming up with any kind of excuse for not doing that now.

Thanks again!!!!

upload_2018-11-14_21-32-51.png
@Joe Link
Arrived today. They included an extra battery.

Thank you again!

I attempted to get pics of the brightness differences. But, the photos don't really show that. For those considering a small flashlight, this is a nice unit.

How did I miss the update on this thread - where were my alerts??? The drawing went by and I totally missed it.

Congratulations to all the winners and to those that donated to the site, particularly to the new supporting members!

I just gifted a good friend some Silver. From the time/date stamps, and other discussions, I know he is working very hard at a new gig. As such, I hope I can bless him, in whatever small capacity I can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top