JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the 2018 NWFA Fall Fundraiser

We hold these twice yearly events to raise funds necessary to keep Northwest Firearms online. With ad networks such as Google growing increasingly hostile toward the 2nd Amendment, we rely on support from our members for a large portion of our budget (read more about this here and here). Without your contributions this community wouldn't be here.

Whether $5 or $500, everything helps! You've probably noticed the donation meter on the sidebar -- we'll be updating it daily to reflect our donations so far. For this first fundraiser we've set a fundraising goal of $5,000, let's see how close we can get!

Support NWFA and win!

To show our appreciation, at the end of this fundraiser we're giving away over $1,900 in prizes!

Please thank Extar USA, Lucky Sporting Goods, Cerberus Training Group, and Project Appleseed for their generous donations.

Supporting Members are given between one and five entries based on their highest level of support. Now is a great time to upgrade! :)

All entries must be received by October 31st, 2018 no later than 6pm.
Winners will be drawn and announced the evening of October 31st, 2018 at 7pm.

LOL, I just gifted Joe a bronze supporter badge. I did not think it would work

9.png

Just threw a little something into the pot. Not the best time for me right now but sh!t happens. ;)

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews