JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Attempting to upgrade, but I see no option to simply increase my monthly donation - only an annual amount.

Am I not looking hard enough, or has that option gone away?

Thx

You have to click on the icon to select the membership amount, then it will give you a choice of a yearly, monthly or lifetime payment options

Once you click the "donate now" this screen will pop up

B8BF6AA2-FB68-4F62-BE37-4A74F214D58C.png

Wow guys, this is incredible, with the current tally we're now 81% of the way to our goal!

Not only that, @Simply Trigger has donated a Velocity Drop-In AR Trigger to add to the prize pool, bringing our total to 21 prizes valued at over $4200! :s0115:

Does one need to be a supporting member to enter this contest? I have been using this forum for a few months but never made an account until now. I'd gladly donate a bit to enter. However, I am not a supporting member, as of yet.

Does one need to be a supporting member to enter this contest? I have been using this forum for a few months but never made an account until now. I'd gladly donate a bit to enter. However, I am not a supporting member, as of yet.

Hi.....there is a mail-in postcard option that you may use.

"ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY (AMOE): Members who have not made a donation may enter by sending a postcard (only postcards will be accepted) to Northwest Firearms Giveaway, PO Box 83286, Portland, OR 97283. One postcard entry accepted per person per week of the giveaway entry period, up to the maximum limit of 5 total entries per person per giveaway. Mailed entries must arrive before 6:00PM PST on the final date of the giveaway entry period and include the following: Giveaway Name, your Northwest Firearms registered username, your full name, your mailing address, your email address, and your phone number so that we may notify you if you are a winner. Please write clearly; unreadable entries will be discarded."

For the entire set of rules go here:
Under "giveaway rules", scroll down.

Last Edited:
Just put my name in the hat, good luck to everyone. A big thanks to everyone helping run this site and fundraiser and also to everyone that's put up prizes for people like me. Glad I could do at least a little to support my favorite site on the internet.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top