JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
72% there!!!....That's awesome. When good people of NWFA come together it's not surprising what we can accomplish...Well done NWFA supporting members.

I couldn't agree more. Our members are truly the best!

P.S. Whoever wins that gun, can I shoot it? :D

Which one? We're giving away two! :D

Which one? We're giving away two! :D

Both are fantastic, but this one needs my special attention...
extar_ep9.jpg

I just bought my beloved a diamond ring. Wouldn't be the first time and I suspect not my last. Hope that helps. :)

I figured you'd take offense to me buying your beloved "jewelry", so I just tossed a ring your way. Who says a bro can't buy another bro jewelry without it getting weird?

Edit: I bought you a Bronze. Just had to be clear in case anyone got the wrong impression.

:p:D

I figured you'd take offense to me buying your beloved "jewelry", so I just tossed a ring your way. Who says a bro can't buy another bro jewelry without it getting weird?

Edit: I bought you a Bronze. Just had to be clear in case anyone got the wrong impression.

:p:D

Haha, it is all good, amigo. I appreciate the bronze; and even more so that we're keeping this community rolling. :s0155:

Re-upped my Gold status last Friday as soon as Joe sent me the notice. I am looking forward to winning another Extar EP9 to go with the one that I won last time. One in each hand.

Actually, I would have donated without any prizes. It is a small price to pay to keep the site open.

You guys are incredible, 82%! We set an ambitious goal, I was going to be happy if we got even halfway, but we're almost there!

I can't thank you enough.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top