Announcement The 2020 NWFA Fall Fundraiser Begins Now!

There have been multiple reminders in this thread along with a convo from Joe Link to everyone.
Unfortunately I never saw this thread until today and the reminder I got came during the day when I am at work....
Just saying it's easier to miss than one might think, even when being active on the site. I believe I am in that camp. I had 4 possible entries (that I "paid" for) that weren't really entries.

That sucks.

Required by law, unfortunately :(

I tried to let everyone know as best I could.

Unfortunately I never saw this thread until today and the reminder I got came during the day when I am at work....
Just saying it's easier to miss than one might think, even when being active on the site. I believe I am in that camp. I had 4 possible entries (that I "paid" for) that weren't really entries.

That sucks.
Joe and the mods did everything they could to get the message out there. I’m sorry some didn’t see them. :(

Whiskers

Reactions

That sucks.
I feel ya buddy. I thought I read through everything and paid close attention. I just didn't see that there was another step. Like I said in my reply I'm happy to support the site, but I'll admit it did sting a bit. I'll just try to pay even more attention next time. :-D

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom