JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our next fundraiser will be in October and it's usually much smaller due to people donating in March. That'd be perfect timing brother :D

This just in, Primary Arms has donated two optics, bringing the total to 11 prizes with a combined value of $2,173!

primaryarms_logo_750.png

PRIMARY ARMS SLX6 1-6X24MM SFP GEN III ILLUMINATED RIFLE SCOPE
Prize Courtesy of Primary Arms
$290 Value

primaryarms_slx6.jpg

The Primary Arms 1-6x24 second focal plane scope (Gen III) features our exclusive, patented Advanced Combined Sighting System reticle. Bullet drop compensation, wind holds, moving target leads and range estimation are seamlessly integrated into an easy to use, instinctive sighting system that is very fast from 0-300 yards and very accurate from 300-800 yards. The second focal plane design keeps the reticle the same size at all magnifications for quick acquisition at low power and advanced reticle functionality at 6x maximum power. This Scope is protected by the Primary Arms Lifetime Warranty. If a defect due to materials or workmanship, or even normal wear and tear, has caused your product to malfunction, Primary Arms will either repair or replace your product.

We knew our flagship Gen II 1-6x24 would be a tough act to follow, so we worked hard to make incremental but real improvements. The Gen III is 18mm shorter (10.04in long), weighs 1.88 ounces less (16.9 oz. total), and has an additional 10 MOA of internal adjustment compared to the older model. The ACSS® reticle has also been improved, now featuring a chevron center aiming point rather than a dot.

Partial red reticle illumination is provided by a single (included) CR2032 battery, and a spare battery is included inside the windage turret cap. A total of 11 settings take the reticle all the way up to daylight bright. All lenses are fully multicoated for maximum light transmission and the 6063 aluminum body is Type II hard anodized in matte black.

• Second Focal Plane ACSS reticle designed for 5.56/5.45/.308
  • Includes manual for zeroing for your caliber
  • Chevron center provides infinitely small aiming point
  • BDC and ranging accurate at highest magnification setting
  • 1-6x total magnification range
  • Red illuminated with 11 brightness settings
  • Includes CR2032 battery
  • Single piece 6063 aluminum construction
  • Water and fog proof
  • More compact than older models
  • Hardcoat anodized matte black
  • Includes Butler Creek flip-up lens covers
  • Objective: 02A
  • Eye: 17
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Read More

PRIMARY ARMS SLXZ 20MM MICRO RED DOT
Prize Courtesy of Primary Arms
$130 Value

primaryarms_slxz.jpg

The Microdot, Removable Base, Advanced sight (MD-RB-AD) takes everything we learned from our best selling MD-ADS microdot and refines it a step further. The Primary Arms Advanced Micro Red Dot Sight features an estimated 50,000 hours of battery life from the included CR2032 battery, powering an ultra-sharp 2 MOA dot. Fully multicoated lenses and an ultra-low profile emitter ensure a clean sight picture with minimal lens tint. Eleven brightness settings are controlled by the rotary knob on the right side. The first two settings are compatible with night vision units and cannot be seen by the naked eye. The brightest settings are daylight bright. The illumination knob physically stops at "0" with the red dot turned off.

Covered by the Primary Arms lifetime warranty, this red dot sight is designed for use on heavy recoiling firearms such as shotguns and is constructed of 6061 aluminum with a Ceramic flat dark earth finish. Waterproofing is improved over previous models—for example, the turret caps are now aluminum instead of plastic and tighten down around the O-rings until metal-to-metal contact with the scope body. When removed, the turret caps can be used to adjust windage and elevation. It comes with a removable 1913 MIL STD Picatinny base. With the base removed, the scope body is compatible with industry standard micro mount systems, enabling The Advanced Red Dot to be mounted correctly on a wide variety of firearms.

• 2 MOA red dot reticle with 11 brightness settings
  • Nightvision compatible
  • 50,000 hour battery life
  • Aluminum 6061 construction
  • Ceramic flat dark earth finish
  • Waterproof
  • Includes removable picatinny mount
  • Includes CR2032 battery
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Read More

Okay. I'm always in for a donation, but it's not always as easy as it sounds, and seems to always require follow up of some kind.

This time, all I wanted to do is extend my Silver membership for a year. It will allow me to buy a months worth, or buy a years worth as a gift, but not a simple year long extension. Is it because my previous Silver Membership has not et expired?

Guess this is why I've always mailed in my upgrades via USPS.

Okay. I'm always in for a donation, but it's not always as easy as it sounds, and seems to always require follow up of some kind.

This time, all I wanted to do is extend my Silver membership for a year. It will allow me to buy a months worth, or buy a years worth as a gift, but not a simple year long extension. Is it because my previous Silver Membership has not et expired?

I would think it would let you. It would just give you two silver banners until the current one expires. @Joe Link can you lend a helping hand.

Guess this is why I've always mailed in my upgrades via USPS.

I really appreciate it @WAYNO! Unfortunately there's a 'bug' with our Silver Memberships that won't allow them to be extended. We fixed it once we discovered it, but Silver Membership older than a month or two can't be extended :(

Okay. I just put a check in the mail box.:cool:

In the meantime I've still got my Gold Membership with some time left on it to bridge these pesky membership lapses and keep me ad free.;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads