JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Incredible guys, 72% there!

Only 29 members have entered the giveaway so far, great odds at winning a gun! :D

You know @Joe Link , I see a lot of people that don't do so much in the discussion department but have a huge majority of their posts in the classifieds. I also note a lot of those have no donation banner under their handle. It would be nice to see those that use this huge website for their buying/selling pleasure to step up with a quarter C-note.

You know @Joe Link , I see a lot of people that don't do so much in the discussion department but have a huge majority of their posts in the classifieds. I also note a lot of those have no donation banner under their handle. It would be nice to see those that use this huge website for their buying/selling pleasure to step up with a quarter C-note.

Spot on! People run their business in the NWFA classified section and never donate..just fly under the radar:eek:

Spot on! People run their business in the NWFA classified section and never donate..just fly under the radar:eek:

That's one of things that's good about the site, it's free. As it should be. I got to wondering though, it can't be just me that never comes out ahead on buys and sales? If I were to base my donation on my buys and sales, @Joe Link would owe ME money every year! :D

Just the fact that it's free should be reason enough for regular posters to put in something. There are a bunch of other sites out there where you can get the info you need. But as large as they are they don't have the homey feeling that we have here in this local site.

Last Edited:
We could solve our troll issue and make it a supporting member only web site! ;)
That would alienate a lot of people I'd think. Either because of the principal, or people can't/won't afford it. Or both.

And I should clarify this statement:
I got to wondering though, it can't be just me that never comes out ahead on buys and sales? If I were to base my donation on my buys and sales, @Joe Link would own ME money every year! :D

When I have been the buyer I've got good deals. I think I was mostly speaking about things I'd lost money on. I don't regret anything though. That's just the way it works. I got to thinking, someone that sold to me might read what I put up and get the wrong idea. There have been many fine people out there that gave me great deals on stuff.

I think it's worth $30 a year to troll you guys.:D

It says I'm already entered in the giveaway the maximum number of times. Was that automatic?

This is copy/pasted from fundraiser information page: "Supporting Members receive between one and five entries based on their highest level of support. Now is a great time to upgrade! :)"

Your Gold status would only give you 3 entries and your Silver status would be void, is the way I read it.

Incredible guys, 72% there!

Only 29 members have entered the giveaway so far, great odds at winning a gun! :D

72% there!!!....That's awesome. When good people of NWFA come together it's not surprising what we can accomplish...Well done NWFA supporting members.

P.S. Whoever wins that gun, can I shoot it? :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR