JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Done and done. Donation today, renewal in a few more. Could use an extar shaped decoration for my safe. One of those nwfa lowers would be nice as well.

Thanks to all who donate, and thanks to Joe and the mods for dealing with all of us and keeping this forum a good place to be.

Done and done. Donation today, renewal in a few more. Could use an extar shaped decoration for my safe. One of those nwfa lowers would be nice as well.

Thanks to all who donate, and thanks to Joe and the mods for dealing with all of us and keeping this forum a good place to be.
It ain't easy keeping them busy. Well yeah, it is. :p

I'm not one to make threats... but I better win something this time!:s0012:
I even gifted a couple memberships to increase my chances...
....but I never win anything so I'm not holding my breath:D

Good luck everyone!

ETA: 94% yay. whatever. I'm just here for the prizes.

Last Edited:
I'll fall off the support bus for a brief period. I'll get back on further down the road after I deal with my priorities. ;)
94% there is awesome. Nice job everyone! :)

Like promised. I got flushed.
Northwest-Firearms.png

See you folks soon-ish

Thanks go out to @DB Wesner Wesner for the kindness and consideration. I was left standing on the curb as the bus drove by, and he paid the fare.

Thank You, Sir.
Tip-Hat.png
I'll get the yearly pass soon, and pass on the generosity when I do.

Ladies and gentlemen....

WE DID IT!!!!

Seriously, you guys are amazing! We've beat our goal by 19% and we still have a few donations yet to be tallied! With the amount we've raised we should now have enough to cover the cost of the upgrade and get us through until our next fundraiser in October. I know I've said it many times before but I can't tell you guys how much we appreciate your support; we couldn't do this without you.

With 10 days left, lets see what we can do, why not shoot for 150% of goal? Makes sense to have some reserves right?

Besides the meter hasn't broken yet.

Ladies and gentlemen....

WE DID IT!!!!

Seriously, you guys are amazing! We've beat our goal by 19% and we still have a few donations yet to be tallied! With the amount we've raised we should now have enough to cover the cost of the upgrade and get us through until our next fundraiser in October. I know I've said it many times before but I can't tell you guys how much we appreciate your support; we couldn't do this without you.
Yeah well, I did it for the children.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads