JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
72% there!!!....That's awesome. When good people of NWFA come together it's not surprising what we can accomplish...Well done NWFA supporting members.

I couldn't agree more. Our members are truly the best!

P.S. Whoever wins that gun, can I shoot it? :D

Which one? We're giving away two! :D

Which one? We're giving away two! :D

Both are fantastic, but this one needs my special attention...
extar_ep9.jpg

I just bought my beloved a diamond ring. Wouldn't be the first time and I suspect not my last. Hope that helps. :)

I figured you'd take offense to me buying your beloved "jewelry", so I just tossed a ring your way. Who says a bro can't buy another bro jewelry without it getting weird?

Edit: I bought you a Bronze. Just had to be clear in case anyone got the wrong impression.

:p:D

I figured you'd take offense to me buying your beloved "jewelry", so I just tossed a ring your way. Who says a bro can't buy another bro jewelry without it getting weird?

Edit: I bought you a Bronze. Just had to be clear in case anyone got the wrong impression.

:p:D

Haha, it is all good, amigo. I appreciate the bronze; and even more so that we're keeping this community rolling. :s0155:

Re-upped my Gold status last Friday as soon as Joe sent me the notice. I am looking forward to winning another Extar EP9 to go with the one that I won last time. One in each hand.

Actually, I would have donated without any prizes. It is a small price to pay to keep the site open.

You guys are incredible, 82%! We set an ambitious goal, I was going to be happy if we got even halfway, but we're almost there!

I can't thank you enough.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads