JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad that POS was picked up - but it sounds like it's far from his first rodeo. He'll likely reoffend, and he's getting bolder if he's doing daytime burgs of occupied residences. Too bad the home owner DIDN'T end him. This turd will probably hurt someone else later on, after the "criminal justice system" lets him back out on the streets to continue plying his craft.

My understanding is that burglars prefer weekday daytime intrusions because there is less chance somebody will be home - more like to be at work. He probably did not know anyone was home.

Jails at capacity , and Prison Overcrowding causing bleeding heart Lefty Judges to release thousands of Criminals early , get ready for an emboldened Criminal & homeless class to step it up a few notches due to lack of fear of doing any time ...

Jails at capacity , and Prison Overcrowding causing bleeding heart Lefty Judges to release thousands of Criminals early , get ready for an emboldened Criminal & homeless class to step it up a few notches due to lack of fear of doing any time ...

If we stopped putting people in jail/prison for smoking a plant, maybe there would be more room in them?

View attachment 436327

Dude should be thankful that homeowner did not actually smoke him when he shot at him. Play with the bull too much and you will get the horn eventually.

On parole for the same thing. So the old revolving door prison system. Yet when some homeowner just shoots him watch the top law look for any reason to try to charge the home owner with doing it "wrong". This is what makes me so damn mad about voters, that they allow this to keep getting worse.

Maybe if corporal punishment were reintegrated into the justice system, along witg capital punishment that was actually carried out for the most heinous acts, crime rates would drop.

Capitol Punishment would work great if is was used as designed. When some scum is 100% sure to be guilty it should not take more than a week or so. That would weed out a lot of the dead weight and drain on money. Not to mention many would fear it again.It's become a joke now. Now the cases that are not that clear cut? Fine, let the legal course of time make damn sure. Too many of these guys kill, do time, get out, promptly kill again, do time, and get out again. Kill them one time and there will be no second crime.

Probably not. Personally I'm for flogging the bejesus out of them to the point they bleed, give them actual tangible scars to remind them what happens if you do that crap.

I could go for a public caning for some of this scum. At least a time or two. If that did not work move on from there. If they did it to the little scums with cans of paint it would not stop it but I bet it would slow it the hell down a lot.

We'll continue to suffer repeat offenders as long as the criminal justice system, judges and legislators continue to criminalize the victims and victimize the criminals...

That's why I believe every law abiding citizen should be allowed to carry without "permission". Every state should be a constitutional carry state.

We need to hold the judges and parole boards accountable if they let repeat criminals out they should not have that job

In theory a great idea. But since judges are public employees and parole boards are too, they have complete immunity for any kind of repercussions that may result from bad decisions they make in the course of their employment.

It is a fing awesome model, just imagine if every private employee was not held accountable when they cost the company money and business.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top