JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Daaay-um

Energy comparison just for fun

BEF0D5C0-1025-4796-8432-181219AC5D4B.jpeg
1C8C7C46-1663-4E9E-93AC-A63A3BA72D32.jpeg

Last Edited:
You simply don't FA with people of that generation. That's what you call one tough old bird anyone would be proud to call "Grandma".

Not just for her heroics, but for surviving for over 10 hours with multiple gun shots. To be fair... they were only 9's... but still. The blood loss must have been tremendous over that amount of time.

Daaay-um

View attachment 1861147
View attachment 1861148
"He then went to the kitchen where he died from his gunshot wounds."

Don't you just love a happy ending?

Ms Jenneiahn for prez.

You simply don't FA with people of that generation. That's what you call one tough old bird anyone would be proud to call "Grandma".

Not just for her heroics, but for surviving for over 10 hours with multiple gun shots. To be fair... they were only 9's... but still. The blood loss must have been tremendous over that amount of time.
I wonder how they got her lungs back inside, very tough woman indeed!

Daaay-um

View attachment 1861147
View attachment 1861148
$5 granny was using standard pressure .38 lead round nose but hey, it says magnum right on the barrel so.!

Yep, you don't mess with old grandma's. My own was a mesquite knot tough old Cherokee born on the rez on OK in '28. She lived through some tough times.

She'd have crawled to that kitchen, dragging the chair behind her an scalped him.

Probably would've neutered him while she was at it fot messing up her floors.

"Condon returned fire, striking Ms Jenneiahn multiple times in her abdomen, a leg, an arm and her chest with a 9mm pistol, according to the review."

Then she fell over and laid there for 10 hours before getting medical help.

Dang, that's one tough granny!

6 or more gunshot wounds, and no treatment for 10 hours?

Contrast that brave grandma in Idaho who kicked his bubblegum with this 85 year old in Portland. Portland 85 year old shot inside her house. Police negotiate with shooter for hours before he comes out. He is a criminal so of course the police protect him and won't give out his name or any info. The article is from February and he wasn't even charged with a crime at that time. I wonder if he has been charged since?

Last Edited:
Contrast that brave grandma in Idaho who kicked his bubblegum with this 85 year old in Portland. Portland 85 year old shot inside her house. Police negotiate with shooter for hours before he comes out. He is a criminal so of course the police protect him and won't give out his name or any info. The article is from February and he wasn't even charged with a crime at that time. I wonder if he has been charged since?

"They [Portland police] said he does not yet face a charge in the killing."

That's just completely insane.

$5 granny was using standard pressure .38 lead round nose but hey, it says magnum right on the barrel so.!
I fired a full power .357 inside once - just once
was deafened and blinded for 10 min
I load my 70 year old wife's home defense .357 with Buffalo Bore low flash .38 +P lead semi wad cutters now
since she has carpal tunnel, I reworked the trigger to break single action at 2lbs in her 7 shot Smith 686
with her disabilities, she can't handle the Mossberg Shockwave I keep by the bed

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top