JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thrown tea to break the bad guy's OODA Loop, allowing him to draw. Risky, but nothing good was going to happen once they got inside. The lad has some attachments on him. Good for him defending his family.

Pretty scary funnel to travel through. One way in and one way out

EDIT- He needs a small concrete barricade in there for cover

Last Edited:
A little more practice and he could of tagged out for the season! I'm glad he had his tools on him it very well could of saved his family's life. It being the great state of California it wouldn't surprise me if he got charged for something

The bad guys were pointing weapons at him as they fled, so technically an imminent threat of death or serious bodily harm still existed even though they were running away.

I know you can carry on your own property in California. Or did he have a carry permit? Not sure since I don't know what happened before he had the encounter.

I know you can carry on your own property in California. Or did he have a carry permit? Not sure since I don't know what happened before he had the encounter.
If he has a problem I doubt it will be having the gun. It will be that he shot at the scum. That part of the PRK does not like it when someone tries to hurt the scum. If he had actually killed one of them? He would need a lawyer now for sure.

Were they fleeing or were they retreating?

he was in a funnel when they attacked, he fought back so did they really flee? He wasn't inside, where else was he supposed to go? Should he have stayed in the funnel which is a very vulnerable place regardless of being armed?

Were they fleeing or were they retreating?

he was in a funnel when they attacked, he fought back so did they really flee? He wasn't inside, where else was he supposed to go? Should he have stayed in the funnel which is a very vulnerable place regardless of being armed?
I doubt anyone here is going to think of say he should not have fired on the scum. The problem is none of us are in charge in that sewer where the scum are protected and those who obey the law are supposed to not hurt the scum. He is probably lucky he did not hit them. Nice as it would have been if he had put them both down.

I often wonder how, "the little people" defend themselves…. ;) :D
In LA? With guns. But the LA gun culture follows the Hollywood mentality. Gangs, roadrage, street corner justice. Guns are still a bad thing.

The vast majority of the millions are still unarmed but there are a lot of guns floating around. Of the people I knew that had guns, most originally move in from some other state.

In LA? With guns. But the LA gun culture follows the Hollywood mentality. Gangs, roadrage, street corner justice. Guns are still a bad thing.

The vast majority of the millions are still unarmed but there are a lot of guns floating around. Of the people I knew that had guns, most originally move in from some other state.
I get that, but I was inferring something else…. ;) :D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR