JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We need to rethink sentencing guidelines for victimless crimes (and mandatory sentencing) to free up space and resources for the more deserving
"Court records show White has been convicted of several felony and misdemeanor crimes dating back to 2011, including felon in possession of a firearm in 2016 and strangulation and fourth-degree assault in 2019.

White also had an outstanding arrest warrant in a case still pending in court from last January, court records show. He is facing charges, including unauthorized use of a vehicle and possession of a stolen vehicle, in that case. White failed to appear in court for the case multiple times, court records show."

We need to "re-think" a hell of a lot more than that.

"Court records show White has been convicted of several felony and misdemeanor crimes dating back to 2011, including felon in possession of a firearm in 2016 and strangulation and fourth-degree assault in 2019.

White also had an outstanding arrest warrant in a case still pending in court from last January, court records show. He is facing charges, including unauthorized use of a vehicle and possession of a stolen vehicle, in that case. White failed to appear in court for the case multiple times, court records show."
That is exactly what I'm talking about! And the fact that the useless MSM just completely leaves out the fact this sack of excrement should have already be in jail. Numerous times!

RE : Post #44

George_Soros.png

st-politicians-money-can-buy-will-rogers-105-72-47.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Which makes me think, why be concerned about any gun laws the lefty luciferians try to pass on to the law abiding citizens? Sure there will be examples made by the AFT to scare the law abiding at times, but clearly there is some sort of agenda going on when those same lefties intentionally allow criminals to run free even after they get caught multiple times.
You go first? ;)

Summer of Rage
or
Summer of Defense

....choose carefully or you're a criminal.

In other news

***There's a senile pedophile at the G7 accusing somebody named Putin of being the "root cause" of inflation.

***Just announced: An "all of government" search for new diversions to change the subject has been launched. The lucky winner submitting the best suggestion will win an all expense paid dinner and movie with a mystery woman referred to only as Heels Up.

Carry on...
Looks like it's the summer of "Abort the Court"

Seems they once again need to be careful of what they ask for.

As for me, my wallet and my gun, we'll stay away for Portland and Multnomah county…

Regarding the attack of the mature folks...Preacher meet choir. This is the natural outcome of the current catch and release, no cash bail, no penalty for failure to appear violations policies. Some people (not here) refuse to engage critical thinking skills to recognize that when you do this, along with releasing felons with insanely short sentences, that they will return to the street and harm you. No surprise, sadly.

Best of all….

I hate posting from reddit, but this shows how crazy they are and how far they are willing to go.

When this mob tries to burn down your business or home while you are in it and you defend yourself, you end up like the McCloskeys.

^^^ I expected there to be bare breasts? I thought when a bunch of angry females get together there's always bare breasts? No?
Color me disappointed. :s0138:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads