JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So weird! Why would they damage a business they support? Unless . . . 🤔
Yeah it's almost as if the ANTIFA fartknockers are really agents of the extreme right, there to make the far left seem infantile and stupid. Either that or they are really just that dumb. Kinda hard to decide. Occam's razor might support "just that dumb."

Regarding the attack of the mature folks...Preacher meet choir. This is the natural outcome of the current catch and release, no cash bail, no penalty for failure to appear violations policies. Some people (not here) refuse to engage critical thinking skills to recognize that when you do this, along with releasing felons with insanely short sentences, that they will return to the street and harm you. No surprise, sadly.
Come on man. He's just a young man that needs to catch a break so he can turn himself around....

1656393087261.png

Last Edited:
Wonder where these people doing this over the Vaccine mandate's ??
I feel like you missed a word in there, but I'm guessing you're asking where these people were during the vaccine mandates and why they weren't protesting against them?
If that's correct, I think it's almost entirely certain that they feel that you are incorrect in your assessment of the vaccine mandates and they took the opposing view

Were these people doing this over the Vaccine mandate's ??

You know, the my body my choice to dismember my kid.

***** BUT*****

The same one's that scream if your not wearing a mask.
Ruin your life, business and the entire F-cking economy if you don't take some experimental shot's. and have your paper's..

Retard's....

Last Edited:
Bring this back on topic.

This is the defensive carry sub forum. Please consider your posts…this isn't the trash democrats thread, nor the piss on liberals thread…if your post isn't related to firearms and defensive carry and it's trending toward no longer being excellent toward each other…then just delete it.

Bring this back on topic.

This is the defensive carry sub forum. Please consider your posts…this isn't the trash democrats thread, nor the piss on liberals thread…if your post isn't related to firearms and defensive carry and it's trending toward no longer being excellent toward each other…then just delete it.
What was the original topic again? Mad that people want their bodily autonomy and are exercising their 1st amendment right, but I guess it's easier to just call everyone Antifa. This thread is a joke from the start. If it were serious it wouldn't be so clearly biased and politically leaning against people protesting for a damn good reason.

LOL, I had to go into downtown Eugene for a Dr.s appointment and beings how I don't want to be victim in anyone's peaceful protest I made sure my 3/4 ton Dodge 4X4 pickup was gassed up. I also choose to exsorsize my 2A right to bear arms. I got in and out with no troubles and that's good but was prepared none the less. One thing is my load out used to be a Charter Arms Bulldog in 44 Special and now it's a Glock 22 with 2 extra magazines giving me 45 rounds of JHP's.

LOL, I had to go into downtown Eugene for a Dr.s appointment and beings how I don't want to be victim in anyone's peaceful protest I made sure my 3/4 ton Dodge 4X4 pickup was gassed up. I also choose to exsorsize my 2A right to bear arms. I got in and out with no troubles and that's good but was prepared none the less. One thing is my load out used to be a Charter Arms Bulldog in 44 Special and now it's a Glock 22 with 2 extra magazines giving me 45 rounds of JHP's.
You scare easy…oh no moms and daughters exercising their 1st amendment right, I better be sure my truck and guns are ready to defend myself against women…

You scare easy…oh no moms and daughters exercising their 1st amendment right, I better be sure my truck and guns are ready to defend myself against women…
You don't plan on making any friends or being here long, do you?
And outright lying to people searching for info on outdoor target shooting areas. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews